sissy dress from england
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey everybody

I just found this nice shopping site www.birchplace.com, and if so was the stuff you received as beautiful as they seem on the website??

I would really love it if you could send me some of your own pictures of the items from birchplace, so that I can se how they look for real please send it to [EMAIL="Larissa@sissykissmail.com"]Larissa@sissykissmail.com[/EMAIL]

Hugs and kisses  

Yours Sissy Larissa  
Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OhSoSweet926
OMG! This stuff is all sooo cute. I wish i had some so i could send you a pic...but if anyone else does, Id love to see it too!
~*~Your sweet sissy, a girl on her knees, dolled up in pink, and ready to please~*~

Areistria
I think this one is my favourite by far..

http://www.birchplace.com/secure/shop/aboutus/sat555/

I was bidding on this on ebay for ages kinda hoping that no one would notice and I'd get it for £30. but that never happened :(

so if anyone is feeling incredibly generous and wants to help out a poor sissy student then i'll give you my address :)

gladiatrix
I bought a outfit from them and it fit like a box , I sent the messurements to Babara Tam and her's fit great , and Birch place would even consider fixing it .
jamespir
i love this may by one my self

Iris
Nice site. *bookmarks*

Jeez... Why is it all the good stuff comes from outside the US lately. >.>

British dresses, Japanese anime, Mexican food, German cars, etc.

Skylark
You lot didn't know Birchplace!?!  

Birchplace is a brilliant community site mainly aimed at TV/CDs/Sissys and TSs and their admirers. I've been a member for quite a while now.

The shop is very good and I regularly buy thing from there, especially shoes. Their delivery is very quick within the UK, not sure about to the US.

I would definitly recommend Birchplace. In Fact I would have posted a thread on it myself but I thought everyone already new about it!

Little girls are just giggles you can hug!

I want to be your Nanny! Now be good and do as I say...

satinsissybecky
I love the outfits on Birchplace but I can't afford them yet.

michellepaterson

Hey everybody

I just found this nice shopping site www.birchplace.com, and if so was the stuff you received as beautiful as they seem on the website??

I would really love it if you could send me some of your own pictures of the items from birchplace, so that I can se how they look for real please send it to [EMAIL="Larissa@sissykissmail.com"]Larissa@sissykissmail.com[/EMAIL]

Hugs and kisses  

Yours Sissy Larissa    

Hi everyone, I live in London and use the site. I have bought some sexy trousers from there - there is lots of lovely stuff on the site. There are also sexy personals there via rxxx.com Give them a look if you are coming over to our side of the pond

Love Michelle xx  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.