R Sissy Dom
More sissies are being dominated by females.
Posted on
Sissy Dom - More sissies are being dominated by females., Dominated,Student,Sissy,Spank, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Sissy Dom - More sissies are being dominated by females., Dominated,Student,Sissy,Spank, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Sissy Dom - More sissies are being dominated by females., Dominated,Student,Sissy,Spank, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
What sissy would you be?
Sissy Ryan
6 votes
Sissy Sally
5 votes
Sissy Tina
7 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch they are all good and I like the call sissy tina ,,,, why ,,,,, the ladies can do that to me too and I hope the ladies are pretty and yes nurses too ha ha

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Hi Shamrock - I am glad you like all the cappies. Sissy Tina is winning so far but the others are catching up. The ladies are all pretty and so is Tina. I will let you take her place, he he.
sissybabysamantha2
More great cappies. I like Sissy Tina the best she has a lovely thick nappy    

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 You are the second one with Sissy Tina as a favorite. The nappy is called Bare Bum and I like it too. I bought some but they are not as thick as shown. Tina must be double diapered. : )

lil sissie
 Yes they are all great but I like sissy Tina the best then sissy Sally

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Thanks for commenting Lil Sissy! You make 3 in a row for Sissy Tina. I am glad you think they are all great. : )
Baby Puss
Love them all! But, I voted “Sissy  Sally”.  Who knows how far his sister will go now? Lol.

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I am glad you love them all Baby Puss. Linda has gone all out to feminize and baby Sissy Sally. Kim may have a few ideas of her own, LOL. One vote for Sissy Sally!

kay3070
Hiya Butch! Three very fine tales of sissy males being put into their rightful place by dominant ladies. A hard choice but Sissy Sally wins the day for me - just look how wonderfully humiliating she has been dressed and tho obeying like a good girl, I think a very public spanking will still be the order of the day. Wonderful work my friend. Big hugz for ya. xxx 

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Hello Kay, the comments have made my day. Vote 2 for Sissy Sally, glad you like the female domination in all of these. Appreciate the compliment,  hugs Baby Butch
babyginagirl

Standing now with slip half on in shock looking at his auntie Jane.Ryan began to cry many tears,and hung his head in shame.He next heard what auntie Jane told him,and said please please auntie don't tell my mommy.Auntie Jane just laughed,and  said,well my sweet BABY niece,yes I did say BABY,after your 2 months staying with me,you will be nothing more than a babbling baby girl,and your mommy,my sister will have the baby girl she always wanted.Don't you concern yourself,you will have many years to where all the pretty girls clothes that you are truely going to need.But first it will only be sweet and frilly and pretty baby girl diapers and clothing.Your first diaper is coming after your spankie on your adorable bottom.Don't worry sweety,you truely look more feminine than masculine,since your true toddler years.

WOW Linda said Kim,I knew you said WE were going to be getting a NEW baby girl,but I thought you were going to be having a real baby through IVF,seeing how with are soooo much in love.But WOW your brother has agreed to become our baby girl.Yes said Linda,and he/she will let us regress her back to complete NEWBORN status,through hypnosis.We will completely wipe her mind clear,and he/she is agreeable to it,look at the big smile on her face,as I tell you the plans.She will go through ALL the developmental stages again such as NEWBORN,INFANCY,TODDLER,POTTY TRAINING,NURSERY SCHOOL,PRE-SCHOOL,KINDERGARTEN,ELEMENTRY SCHOOL,MIDDLE SCHOOL,AND FINALLY HIGH SCHOOL.But he/she will ONLY be dressed as a girl,and go through all the stages as a girl would.Yes soon after her rebirth,yes she will go through a complete SRS,and when hitting puberty age,will start getting HRT.She must have a figure of a girl,right.I LOVE you sooooo much Kim,I wanted you to have the baby girl of your dreams.

This is actually  SISSY SALLY after her rebirth,and progress in her development.But BABY sally,still hasn't even had an interest in the potty training stage,so that is why she is diapered for first grade.Her kindergarten class made it a requirement for her progression to first grade to keep Sally diapered full-time.The training panties her mommies tried on her in kindergarten never worked and this sweety kept having accidents of both kinds every day while in class.Everyone,can't believe she actually started life as a boy in her previous life.Sally is turning into such a beautiful girl baby.

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Sissy Ryan was trying to be a big girl and ended up a baby girl. Your added feedback makes the situation more humiliating when being caught. Sissy Sally objected at first but after the hypnosis he is cooperative. A perfect baby for the lesbian couple. Sissy Tina is adorable if you ask me! I am glad you like the cappies Babyginagirl. : )

LittleBabySarah
So adorable<3 

Baby Butch
@ LittleBabySarah
 Hello and thank you for the compliment. I am glad you like the captioned piccies!
sissydina218
i am voting for sissy tina love it. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 I can see why and she appears to be the poll winner. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.