PG Sissy diapers (ABU)
My initial experience and brief review
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
The other day I ordered a pack of AB Universe's sissy diapers and the arrived in yesterday's mail, and the way I would describe them is good but not great.

First off, the design of the print on the front is overhyped and not very sissy.  Yes, it has things like fairies, magic wands, stars, etc., in various shades of pink, purple, yellow, and blue.  But I would say the design is more gaudy than girly, and it extends only across the front taping panel.  The sides, waistbands, leg gathers, etc., are all white, just like the rest of the diaper.  In short, ABU's Sissy diapers are nothing more than their Super Dry Kids diapers with a different design, and a rather uninspired one I'd say.  Their Cushies diapers have a nicer white and purple scheme with somewhat cute if generic prints, which could've translated to a more sissy-looking diaper with a nice pink and white scheme with girly pictures of princesses, fairies, or whatever.  Have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the design over all.

Secondly, the quality of the Sissy diapers is no different than the SDK and Cushies diapers.  I believe the base product is identical, with only simply cosmetic variances.  ABU's diapers do have a very soft and smooth texture to them which does make them feel quite babyish, and they actually get very soft and kind of squishy in a pleasant way when they're wet.  But they are not very bulky - I think they are supposed to be replicas of thinner baby diapers introduced in the 1990's - nor are they particularly absorbent.  I personally like to wet my diapers quite heavily and sit in them for a while when they're soaked, and you just can't do that with ABU's diapers.  I guess their absorbency is fair, and probably better than typical drugstore adult diapers - Depend, Attends, etc.  Still, in terms of bulk, comfort, and absorbency, ABU's diapers simply do not stand up to their competition... I'm mainly referring to Bambino of course.

And so, the Sissy diapers are nice to have a few of, to try out, to wear a little something different, and for their pleasant feeling... but they are not going to be my diaper of choice for regular wearing.
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
I have heard a lot of "hype" about the new sissy diaper from ABU. Thanks for telling us about your experience, it is the first comments I have heard.

I assumed they would be similar to their other one tape diapers. I like them all, but none are a favorite of mine. I buy Abena X-plus if I use ABU. They used to offer free shipping on them but stopped.

I also would like to see a pink diaper, with Disney Princesses or cute Teddies, better yet a Pooh Bear. I like plain white plastic diapers with a wetness strip. I posted worst and best diaper polls months ago, but few have commented.
Sunshine
I agree and disagree with some things you've said.

When ABU first listed the option on it's poll, it read "Girl/Sissy," so when I voted I wasn't looking for anything sissy, I was just anticipating girl themed diapers. There aren't many adult diapers with a feminine specific theme out there. I'll agree that there's nothing sissy about about the design. I think the idea just comes from 'boys wearing girl diapers.' And, I agree that they could have done something more artsy with it like the Cushies and not have left them predominantly white. Despite such, I still find the design adorable and I love them because they're girl diapers that can actually fit me.

As for being compared to other ABU products, I don't think it and the cushies are the same base diapers. I wear almost all day long and on average I can wet in one Cushie all day (we'll say about 8 hours) before I HAVE to change. The sissy ones only seem to hold about 5 hours worth of wetting (estimate). Therefore I don't think they're the most absorbant.

They're not the greatest diaper around, but I find them cute and wear them a lot.

Aww So Cute is advertising that they'll be releasing a pink teddy bear diaper which looks much cuter than the ABU sissies. I don't know the quality of ASC's products, but I recommend you look into them, they ~look~ like they might meet the standards your looking for by your review.
Cliques:

Come visit my tumblr for pics of me in diapers: [Adventures In Diapers]
Follow me and ask me things on it, please! :3

Princess Jaina
I could be wrong about Cushies.  I only wore them twice, from a sample, and that was a long time ago.  They didn't seem all that different "under the hood" from the SDK diapers, I but don't know.

Cushies do seem to be the "flagship" diaper of AB Universe.  To be honest I don't think they were ever that excited to do a sissy/girly diaper, and only did it because it won the poll.  Some people seem to like the design, but I feel like it's a product that not a lot of effort went into, and not very girly at all IMO.

I did see the upcoming pink teddy bear diaper from Aww So Cute, but I'm not too excited about it.  I find their teddy-bears-all-over design kind of cute but not particularly appealing.  Also, I've read mixed reviews of the quality of the diapers, and they are very pricey as well.

I'm with Baby Butch... I'd love to see Disney Princesses or a similar theme on diapers, especially pink diapers.  I actually prefer the designs to be on the front taping panel, instead of all over as is becoming more common.  Actually, I think my ideal girly diaper design would be Disney Princesses on the front of a white diaper with pink tapes, waistband, leg gathers, etc.

But for now, I think I'm going to continue to rely on my old favorites from Bambino... mainly Classico, and the occasional Bellisimo for extended/heavy duty wear.
Sunshine
I agree that Disney Princesses would make awesome diapers. The feminine diapers seem to be starting up into a fad, lets wait and see if anyone else catches on.
Cliques:

Come visit my tumblr for pics of me in diapers: [Adventures In Diapers]
Follow me and ask me things on it, please! :3

Princess Jaina
Disney Princess seems like a long shot... I doubt they'd agree to license the property to a fetish/deviant product.  I guess we can hope the trend increases and we get something like generic cute princesses in pretty dresses, with fairies, bunnies, etc.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.