PG Sissy Dance Skirt
Mommy might want sissy to dance.Onesie, skirt, thick cloth diapers, and nice pink plastic panties!
Posted on
Sissy Dance Skirt - Mommy might want sissy to dance.Onesie, skirt, thick cloth diapers, and nice pink plastic panties! , Sissy dance skirt, Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers Sissy Dance Skirt - Mommy might want sissy to dance.Onesie, skirt, thick cloth diapers, and nice pink plastic panties! , Sissy dance skirt, Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Wasn’t going to post this, but I got a bit bored, so.... 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sarahsissyboots
I see Mommy has you very prettily attired (giggles). 
lil sissie
BabyPuss you are a cute little sissy 
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
Looks like you are ready to attend an infantile square dance. Mommy knows best! Love the outfit Baby Puss!
sissybabysamantha2
What a wonderful outfit. Nice thick nappy to hold all that wee wee and i love that little skirt. All the best for 2019   

kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss!  Oooh what a darling little skirt - so fluffy and I really like the satin hem. I foresee much twirling and maybe ballet slippers in your near future.
    Gosh, I hope you don't make wetties in your nappy whilst you're learning the dance of the sugar plum sissy ... or Mommy may just have you in the bum cracker suite! (giggles). xxxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  LOL, I can invision a tall “Bum Cracker Toy Solder” marching in, to handle the job. (March of the wooden soldiers music playing). 
But no worries really, mommy always has me in thick diapies, and my plastic panties can handle a lengthy recital. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.