PG 13 Sissy Bo Peep has lost her sheep...
... and hopefully will get a damn good spanking for it! (giggles).
Posted on
Sissy Bo Peep has lost her sheep... -  ... and hopefully will get a damn good spanking for it! (giggles). , sissy,sissy girl,pink,frilly,cross dresser,bo peep,fairy tale, Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Dolled Up Sissy Bo Peep has lost her sheep... -  ... and hopefully will get a damn good spanking for it! (giggles). , sissy,sissy girl,pink,frilly,cross dresser,bo peep,fairy tale, Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Dolled Up
Sissy Bo Peep has lost her sheep... -  ... and hopefully will get a damn good spanking for it! (giggles). , sissy,sissy girl,pink,frilly,cross dresser,bo peep,fairy tale, Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Sissy Fashion,Fairytale,Dolled Up
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by kay3070
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Boboboy
 Hey Kay love the Bo Peep outfit. Very adorable. It's a shame you lost all your sheep you definitely deserve a spanking. If no one else i availabe to administer it then i would be more than happy to. Lets say 5 spanks per sheep. I hope the flock wasn't to big. *giggles* 

Love and kisses boboboy ❤💋

kay3070
@ Boboboy
  Hiya Boboboy! Oooo! Now there's an offer I simply cannot refuse. Five spanks per sheep you say? Well, in that case there was at least 100 ... ermm, yes that's it, 100 ...honest! (giggles).
  Thanks ever so much honey. Had so much fun doing thses shots, very happy you like them. :-)
    Big hugz!
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx
Little_Noelle
Love the outfit! It must be hard to keep track of the sheep when you're are playing in such a cute dress! It seems like your spanking is well deserved! 

kay3070
@ Little_Noelle
  Hiya Little Noelle! Oh my yes - I just couldn't help but mince about - fluffing my petticoats and clicking my heels ... and when I looked round the flock had gone! It's okay tho, a nice man turned up to help - I think he must know where they've gone because he said he had something nice and fluffy to show me! (giggles)
   It really is such a wonderful outfit to wear - felt incredible. Thank you very much sweetie.
     Big hugz!

Baby Butch
Wow! A genuine Little Bo Peep outfit complete with one small sheep. Good posing makes good pictures as usual Kay!

kay3070
@ Baby Butch
  Hiya Butch! You're right, I did manage to hang onto little Fluffy there - I'm sure the rest was down to sheep rustlers - must have been because every time I bent down to look for tracks there was a lot of rustling coming from the bushes! (giggles).
   The idea for the shoot came from when I bought that bonnet off ebay recently - the rest got put together from there. Thank you so very much as always my friend.
    Big hugz!

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
  You do look cute and so does little Fluffy. Sissy Bo Peep I found your sheep! *giggles*

I waited to tell you after your spanking!

kay3070
@ Baby Butch
 So it was you that pinched them! You did that on purpose just so I'd get a damn good thrashing didn't you? - Well in that case ... could you see your way to doing it again tomorrow please? (giggles) :-)
Princess Jaina
So, so cute! I don't know how you do it, Kay... but you always look so adorable!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

kay3070
@ Princess Jaina
  Hiya Jaina! So wonderful to see you sweetheart. Thank you ever so much. I have to admit that although being dressed all pink an frilly is always incredible, there was something just a little extra special with this outfit.
  Well, I could say maybe attention to detail and such but I'd say that attention to my bare bottom whilst over the knee certainly helps my sissy form (giggles).
   Big hugz!

Pink Balloon
Oh my, such an adorible bo peep, hopw your cute little sheepies will be found soon, maybe this was one.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31GrHzPoRoL._SY400_.jpg

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
  Hiya Pink Balloon! Hee hee! - Now that could certainly be the reason for my missing sheep if they look like that - especially if the farmer filled them with helium! Maybe he thought it would help things to rise quicker (giggles).
  I know how you love fairy tales so I was very much hoping you would like these sweetie - Thank you so very much dear friend.
   Big Hugz!

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

You know I do, you always have such wonderful pictures Kay.

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
  You are such a sweet sissy, thank you ever so much. I do actually have another photo - one certainly not covered in the fairy tale. So, would you care to see what frilly things Sissy Bo Peep is wearing under her dress? (giggles).

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

You know it.

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
  I thought you just might (lol). These panties are even more frilly and sissy then usual - One pantie flashing post coming up.... :-)
sissybabysamantha2
Hi Kay that is a lovely outfit love the crook it sets it of perfectly. It just might be the wrong time of year though lol. Did you wet your nappy when you lost your sheep. I also wouldn't mind giving you a good spanking 

kay3070
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Hiya Samantha! Oh my! - yet another offer I certainly wouldn't turn down. Gosh, my bottom is going to be so hot that I might have to wet myself to stop my nappy catching on fire! (giggles)
  The crook was the last prop to find - took me ages to get hold of something just right that I could decorate up to look the part - got there in the end tho. I really am happy that you like these - thank you ever so much sweetheart.
   Btw - would you like to see what Sissy Bo Peep wears under her skirts? - I do have a photo...
   Big Hugz!

sissybabysamantha2
@ kay3070

Oh yes please that would be lovely. I am pleased Baby Butch found your sheep for you but just after you got spanked lol

Hugs and kisses

sissy baby samantha

kay3070
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Oh yes, I'd say that was perfectly timed for their return ... a little too perfect tho - hmmm! (giggles)
Always happy to show you my panties sweetie - and these ones are ever so frilly. One dress lifting post on the way.... :-)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.