Sissy Blog
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hi everyone, I would love to share my blog with you all. I only started it this year but I am having a lot of fun with it. It is basically my thoughts, dreams and ramblings and I would love to hear what people think. http://insideman.wordpress.com/
Samantha

~cliques~

Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kah91
really nice, i just love the pictures, sooooo cute
littlegirl_inside

Aw thankyou so much, you are very sweet. I'm hoping to add a lot more to it over the next month so stay tuned.
Samantha

~cliques~

Wannabe_Baby
I disagree with something you said in your "Give us a kiss" blog. The entire fourth paragraph, basically. It was this bit in particular:

"Being a sissy is about as far away as you can get from being a ¢‚¬Ëman¢‚¬„¢ and it can be hard sometimes trying to be that ¢‚¬Ëman¢‚¬„¢ when you know deep down you are not."

I completely disagree. I enjoy being a man and, if I had to give up my masculinity to be a sissy, I wouldn't do it. I love being male and to me, being a sissy is far more to do with the male side of my personality that has enjoyment for stereotypically "female" clothing and other feminine products than it is about being female altogether. That may not be the case for everyone else but I'm not a little girl and never will be. Even when I'm dolled up like the frilliest girl in the world with a thick diaper wrapped around my bottom, I'll be an adult man (or teenage boy, depending on your definition and age of "adult"). That's exactly how I want to be and I wouldn't change it for the world.
~*Christie Luv*~
Aww your bloggie is so sweet! Thanks for mentioning Sissy Kiss in there! *hugs* Theres so many cute piccies in it!

littlegirl_inside

I read with interest Wannabe_baby's comments. With that sentence, I mean that dressing up as a little girl is as far away as you can really get from the worlds sterotypical view of what a 'man' is. This does not mean that every sissy who dresses up is no longer a man or can no longer be classed as a man. Every sissy has their own ideas about their sissiness and who they are. I enjoy aspects of my male life, but I do feel, especially as I get older, that many of these ultimatly leave me un-fulfilled.

I feel, and remeber this is only how I feel about my sissiness, that even in my male clothes I am still a sissy. I don't become a sissy by dressing up, I am always a sissy. That doesn't say I act like a sissy in my male persona, but I don't forget about it, just hide it.

Sure, dressing up and still being a man is great. I think in the same way to a degree. I am a sissy who loves dressing as a little girl and when I am dressed I don't think of myself as a little girl, more a sissy who is now more suitably dressed. Again this is just me, my way of being a sissy. Everyone is different, which in my mind is fantastic, we all try to enjoy that part of us in our own unique ways.

I do find it hard though sometimes, in my world, to be a 'man'. I don't just mean the stinted view of being tough and strong, but also the day to day stuff. Maybe, it's more the adult stuff, but sometimes I do crave the existence of a little girl.

I feel, and once again this is just me, that my sissiness comes from the feminine side rather than my masculine but at the end of the day it is all a part of me and I am forever learning about myself and what is truly wonderful about this site is learning about other sissies, so thankyou Wannabe_Baby for your thoughts.
Samantha

~cliques~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.