PG SISSY BATHING SUIT FOR ME
Another sissy bathing suit for me.
Posted on
SISSY BATHING SUIT FOR ME - Another sissy bathing suit for me., Sissy bathing suit , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion SISSY BATHING SUIT FOR ME - Another sissy bathing suit for me., Sissy bathing suit , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
SISSY BATHING SUIT FOR ME - Another sissy bathing suit for me., Sissy bathing suit , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
SISSY BATHING SUIT FOR ME - Another sissy bathing suit for me., Sissy bathing suit , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Another bathing suit fitting for me. Didn’t know there were so many! And still not done.  
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
Gee Baby Puss You could open a bathing suit store and keep all us little sissies in swim  wear

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  LOL, that is very true. Lots of choices is always a good thing. And who knows, if friends are over, and want too play in the water, but have no suit... 
sissybabysamantha2
You sure have loads of bathing suits and all of the very nice. I hope you have lots of fun wearing them     

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thanks Sissybabysamantha, I have been having fun reviewing them.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.