PG SISSY BATHING SUIT TRY ON
Me, in yet another bathing suit.
Posted on
SISSY BATHING SUIT TRY ON - Me, in yet another bathing suit., Sissy bathing suit, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion SISSY BATHING SUIT TRY ON - Me, in yet another bathing suit., Sissy bathing suit, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
SISSY BATHING SUIT TRY ON - Me, in yet another bathing suit., Sissy bathing suit, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
SISSY BATHING SUIT TRY ON - Me, in yet another bathing suit., Sissy bathing suit, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
More bathing suit try on’s! Oh no mommy, I just want to keep playing! Ok, ok, but I feel silly.  
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
I sure hope mommy has a pool for sissy to play in 

Baby Puss
@ RachelLeigh
  I’m hoping it’s a pool, and just for me! I hear talk about, I can play in the sand, at the beach!!! 😳
lil sissie
 Baby Puss please make sure You have Your swim diapers on
 lil sissie

Baby Puss
Lol, well, I will be swimming, and they are diapers. So yeah, I guess you can call them that. Mommy had my terry cloth diapers on me. I don’t know if they will stay on me, once they swell up inside my plastic panties? They do get pretty soggy/droopy, when I’m swimming in pee pees, tee hee! 
sissybabysamantha2
Nice swimsuit you can easily se you are wearing a nappy it looks good      

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.