Sissy Ballerina Gets A Spanking
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Since your sister saw you loved ballet she made you from a boy into a sweet little ballerina and now you wet your panties like a sissy girl? You must be a little sissy baby then. I'm going to give sissy some pankie panks and then I'm going to diaper sissy under her tutu. Everyone will be able to see you wet your diapers like a baby but thats okay sissies like you need to be treated like a baby.

Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy_Lizzy
this is for wearing a blue tutu. you know that we only allow pink tutus here at the sissy ballet school. If this happens again you will be practicing naked in front of the big window so that everyone passing by will be able to see the pathetic sissy in her ballet lesson
diaperedsassy23
Bad sissy baby Aaron had to be spanked at ballet class for her babyish behavior.

PrincessAvvey
i'm glad i'm not her, and also glad that i only wear pink
Iris
*walks in wearing a purple dress* .... Um... bye! ^-^()

*runs back out*

PinkPlasticPanties

Well, Sissy, that will be the LAST time your lack of control will result in your dildo bouncing on the floor during your sissy dancing. We will just force this plug in so you can enjoy the mentholatum lube and not have to worry about losing that full feeling. Oh, stop crying, of course it is huge, and when you are used to it we have the ridiculous sized one. YOU said you wanted to be incontinent!
Lavander

YOU said you wanted to be incontinent!  

That gave me a naughty idea. There should be some sort of O ring or short tube that stays in place and holds the rectum wide open making it impossible to hold it in. That way you could be incontinent only when you want to be.

~ Items ~

Girlbyheart
I told you that every time we had to stop to teach you the steps that I would pull you over my knee and spank you. It seems like you keep missing your cue every time. I swear you want us to humiliate you here at sissy ballet school.
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

BABY BECKY

As his dance Mistress brought him to a powerful orgasm with her vibrator, Sissy Stephanie knew from past experience that he would soon be licking his sissy milk of her leg and then brining her to climax with his tongue.
prissyprincess

Bad sissy baby Aaron had to be spanked at ballet class for her babyish behavior.  

Bad sissy , Panky , Pank , giggles run,s off into the other room put,s on diaper to show off just how big a sissy she is , giggles , now if only was in PINK wouldn,t show brite red bottom .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess
  Thx so much for this pic dear    
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Silkyanon
That bottom looks very red to me
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

emjay
I'd like to let you wear a pink tutu just like all the normal girls, but until you can convince me that you deserve it, I have to make an exception of you.
Shadowstar

JESUS MUM IT WASNT ME THIS TIME ALL I DID WAS HAVE ANACCIDNET HAPPENS OT EVERYONE IT WAS SARH YO UKNOW MY IDNETICLA TWIN!!
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

NO JAMES, YOU FORGOT THE ROUTINE, NOW I HAVE TO TEACH YOU AGAIN. AFTER I SPANK YOU GO INTO MY OFFICE AND GET MY STRAP ON, AFTER I AM DONE PUNISHING YOU, I WILL SHOW YOU AGAIN!!!
Princess Xdress

I know you didn't do anything wrong, my little sissy, but I have to spank you because I can't find my dildo and I need something to do between the classes I have to teach. What's that Tina? You found it? Wait.... I wanted the 7inch that's a 12... oh well.....  

kellymelissa30
A diapered ballerina ^^ Nothing could be better
princess_satin1987
I was going to let you change into boy clothes again, but since you seem to have trouble with the idea of dancing with a boy wearing this tutu, I've decided you need to stay like this just a bit longer. This time, its the pink tutu for you!

BobOnFire
Mr ironhands spank were the worst specially when you did not have a diaper on
diaperedbygirlfriend
Karen always thought steve paid a little more attention to here when she was dressed for her recitals. Now she knew that he was just interested in the outfit. Upon returning home and discovering that steve was dressed for the part she might as well indulge his sissy side and allow him to wear only this outfit accompanied by a thick diaaper underneath to keep everything nice and neat and his little pee pee under control

lilsabrina
A bunch of well thought out captions, loved them all!
Pinkish
nice captions, I have the video to this :)

nekoboyorgirl
im sorry miss i never said those things about the teacher
>i know dear im just putting some cream to soothe the pain dear
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.