PG 13 A Sissy Baby At The Shopping Centre
An 18 year old boy is given petticoat punishment and taken out in public to a shopping centre, to further aid his punishment.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Note: I am not the owner of this artwork. I found it on the Yahoo Image Search Results website. The artist is not known, or I have forgotten who's work this is. If the artis can be found, please let me know, so that I can give a credit here. Thank you

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SindyLu
pleace more pics
: PinkBaby-Lachen:
baby5522
Awww, fank you for the comment SindyLu. I'm so happy that you liked the picture and caption. Don't worry, I will post new images soon, I'm in the middle of trying to chose which theme to go with for my IMVU Avatar, that I used for my previous caption. As well as decsidding at the same time which out of my many other random Sissy forced femme images to chose and post, keeping in mind the rules.

Whch makes for careful thought, before I chose one of them and post them with a caption to them. Hopefully, the next caption won't be long, or my decsision making won't take too long.

Fanks for the encouragemnet, it's much appreciated.

*Hugs*

pleace more pics  

SindyLu
oh I am very that there is to see further images or other. * HUGE +
: PinkBaby-Lachen:
Prissie
Beautiful! Now that spring has FINALLY arrived, the above would be a good way to start one's dress-up season

Luv to all the beautiful sisters out there,

Prissie
   Prissie

baby5522
Fank you for the comment SindyLu: I plan on getting a caption done definitely today and should have it posted here asap.

*Hugs*

oh I am very that there is to see further images or other. * HUGE +  

baby5522
Awww, fank you for the comment, Prissie, much appreciated, I agree with you, on that it would be a good way to start one's dress up season. It not offften a person gets to see a baby dressed like a Sissy Baby in big shopping Centre/Mall.

*Hugs*

Beautiful! Now that spring has FINALLY arrived, the above would be a good way to start one's dress-up season

Luv to all the beautiful sisters out there,

Prissie  

Baby Butch
Great caption, the story would make Auntie Helga proud. I like the drawing you found, the Sissybaby is getting exposed bad on the escalator. : )
baby5522
Awww. Fank you Baby Butch for your comment, I am so glad that you liked the picture and the caption. I am glad, honoured even that it and the story would make Auntie Helga proud.

Oh, I would like to think or hope that the exposure to the boy will do him some good, though hope the situation not seem too extreme? I think sometimes, some situations can't be helped, depending on the situation itself.

Sometimes, somethings need or have to be done to get results, though I do like to believe there to be always a better alternative, it is a real shame when things are called for in order to get something done. Humiliation is okay I feel so long as it never goes way too far, though I think other people may have a very different perspective on that and that is okay, as we are all different, but equally unique.

*Hugs & kisses*

Great caption, the story would make Auntie Helga proud. I like the drawing you found, the Sissybaby is getting exposed bad on the escalator. : )  

Baby Butch
Keep up the good work PetBabyAmy!
baby5522
Awwww, fank you Baby Butch for the comment Baby Butch and that remark really does help encourage me, so fank you so much for that too.

*Hugs & kisses*

Keep up the good work PetBabyAmy!  

sissydina218
love the new caption petbabyamy and really like the picture that goes with it
baby5522
Awww, fank you Sissydina for your comment, I am so glad that you like the caption and the image too. It was such a lucky find and I simply had to shaer it here with evreyone and of course lend a caption worthy of the art itself.

*Hugs*

love the new caption petbabyamy and really like the picture that goes with it  

glasto
great start, can we have more?
baby5522
Aww fank you for your comment Glastor. This image has no sequel to it, so unfortunately I can not do more in terms of a follow up to the image that I had used here.

But there are definitely more other captions. please check out: Nerds Can Be A Sissy Ballerina Too and Nerds Can Be A Sissy Maid Too of the Sissy Nerd Series.

There is more yet to come in the Sissy Nerds Series. Which I will work on doing at some point. Those sets of images take time and effort to set up, using my IMVU avatar and various rooms etc. that I have, but all of the work and effort made is worth it.

Those take a lot of image capturing, then cropping, then adding the white boxes, then text for each of the images.

Just to give you an idea of just how much goes into to making them, I do not mind the hard work though, it has it's rewards. I will post other captions too.

I do have images of previous captions to replace that are missing from their posts, so keep a look out, for new posts and look for my other captioned posts, where there are missing images, they will gradually return, so it is best to check them once every now and again, that way you can see them and comment on them too if you wish.

*Hugs*

great start, can we have more?  

Prissie

Note: I am not the owner of this artwork. I found it on the Yahoo Image Search Results website. The artist is not known, or I have forgotten who's work this is. If the artis can be found, please let me know, so that I can give a credit here. Thank you

Sure would be a lovely day to spend Saturday afternoon!

Wishing happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there in SissyLand,

Prissie
   Prissie
baby5522
Aww, fank you for the comment Prissie. I am gald that you liked the caption.

*Hugs*

Sure would be a lovely day to spend Saturday afternoon!

Wishing happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there in SissyLand,

Prissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.