R The Sissy Baby Man
A young man gets caught at a store wearing a short frilly skirt, plastic pants and a thick nappy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mellsissy
Nice capt as always.

baby5522

Fank you so much for the comment Mellsissy, I am glad that you like the caption, it feels so good to have done a new one, it has given me the caption bug to want to do another one.

EEK! A BUG!   *Gets out a can of Raid* *Giggles*

*Hugs*

Posted by Mellsissy
Nice capt as always.

Baby Butch

I had to Zoom a lot to see it. Like many other cappies posted they do not enlarge for me when I click on them? Not sure if it is just my computer?

I could read the story zoomed and it is a good one. A handy man can make his own crib, highchair, etc. is lucky handyman. I am sure he enjoyed the diapers, plastic pants, and frilly dresses.

Very humiliating to be caught this way in a store and have them announce it. I hope the additional baby clothes were found in the correct size, he he.

Hugs Baby Butch

baby5522
I tried to use the quote thing and five my reply to it, but I got a message saying it was too big, so here is your quote and my reply to it here. I hope that is ok?

Fank you Baby Butch for your commment and I always appreciate your comments too. I am sorry to hear about your zom in problem, maybe that is soemthing that has changed here in sk. I could click on one of my own images in the old system of sk and it would enlarge without any problems.

I'm not saying there is a problem with the new system, though the way you click on images may have changed, I would not know, it just a thought. Anyway, I am glad that the zoom in worked for you and happy you loved the caption. I'm sure even they could not find a dress inhis size, the staff would only be  too happy to find a place for him that do and take him there directly as he is. *Giggles*

*Hugs*

Posted by Baby Butch

I had to Zoom a lot to see it. Like many other cappies posted they do not enlarge for me when I click on them? Not sure if it is just my computer?

I could read the story zoomed and it is a good one. A handy man can make his own crib, highchair, etc. is lucky handyman. I am sure he enjoyed the diapers, plastic pants, and frilly dresses.

Very humiliating to be caught this way in a store and have them announce it. I hope the additional baby clothes were found in the correct size, he he.

LilSissyKitty
A very lovely and cute cappie, I enjoyed reading it thank you for sharing!

baby5522

Awww, fank you for you the comment LilSissyKitty, I much appreciate it and I am glad that you liked the cappie, it was a joy to share.

*Hugs*
Posted by LilSissyKitty
A very lovely and cute cappie, I enjoyed reading it thank you for sharing!

Prissie
I'd love to have a chance to wear what that sissyboi is wearing! Today, in preparation for the upcoming Girltalk LG camp, I bought two short-shorts that were on sale at Kohl's.  I tried them on in the dressing room, and its a very sweet experience. If they have a dance class at LG camp, I'll wear those shorts with pantyhose.

I could wear a disposable Depends Women's Pull-up Underwear (i.e. a diaper) under those shorts, but if I get them wet they'll leak and I don't know if I want to wet all over my girl-clothes.

Sissy wetness and sweetness and love,
   Prissie

baby5522

Awwww, Fank you so, so much Prissie for the comment, vrey much appreciates. I'm so happy that you like the caption so much.  Fank you for sharing about LG Camp with me, I feel honoured... Very short skirts are fun and nice to wear, even though I do love dresses more than I like skirts, have fun at the LG Camp.

*Lots of hugs love and kisses*
Posted by Prissie
I'd love to have a chance to wear what that sissyboi is wearing! Today, in preparation for the upcoming Girltalk LG camp, I bought two short-shorts that were on sale at Kohl's.  I tried them on in the dressing room, and its a very sweet experience. If they have a dance class at LG camp, I'll wear those shorts with pantyhose.

I could wear a disposable Depends Women's Pull-up Underwear (i.e. a diaper) under those shorts, but if I get them wet they'll leak and I don't know if I want to wet all over my girl-clothes.

Sissy wetness and sweetness and love,

SissyDesiree
If they have baby clothes in his size, most of the folks on this site will be there.

Prissie: Maybe someone here on SissyKiss can tell you what kinds of fabrics are safe to wet and what kinds aren't.  Then you'd know what to wear when you want an embarrassing wet spot. :)

- Sissy Desiree

baby5522

Fank you for the comment SissyDesiree, much appreciated, I am glad tha tyou like the caption too.

*Hugs & Kisses to you also*
Posted by SissyDesiree
If they have baby clothes in his size, most of the folks on this site will be there.

Prissie: Maybe someone here on SissyKiss can tell you what kinds of fabrics are safe to wet and what kinds aren't.  Then you'd know what to wear when you want an embarrassing wet spot. :)

Prissie
Desiree:

Thank you for bringing up the topic of embarrasing moments.

I love to imagine the Prissie of my dreams at a summer camp where there are boys and girls.  The scenario goes like this: One day three of the boys dare one another to get up early in the morning, and walk out on a path leading into the woods with nothing on except shoes to protect their feet.

But then Prissie and her friends find out in advance. How? Maybe one of the boys who like her, tipped her off. So on the morning when all this takes place, three or so boys walk out on the trail into the woods.  Unfortunately for them Prissie and two other girls are in position, hiding behind a bush and waiting for them to show up. The boys come around a bend and then, Prissie and two other girls pop up from behind the bush:

"HELLO BOYS"

"EEEEKK!! GIRLS! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"

Prissie gets so excited seeing the boys she likes with nothing on, she loses control and wets her pink panties and shorts.

"EEWW, I gotta change before everyone back in the cabin sees this!"

"Prissie dear, next time wear a skirt so if you lose control, it will run onto the ground"

"And make sure you aren't wearing anything underneath to get wet"

Oh, those poor boys. And poor Prissie. They've both experienced sweet delightful embarrassment.

Wearing a black-and-white striped dress I bought at Old Navy which doesn't show much leg but shows my arms all the way up to my shoulders,
   Prissie

Princess Jaina
Very cute, and fun :-)

Thanks for sharing!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

baby5522

Fank you so much for your comment Katie Luvs, much appreciate it. I am glad that you like the caption, I'm going to work on doing a few more.

*Hugs*

Posted by Katie Luvs
Very cute, and fun :-)

Thanks for sharing!

sissydina218
wonderful cute caption thanks amy love it

baby5522

Fank you for the comment Sissydina, it was a pleasure to share it.

*Hugs*

Posted by sissydina218
wonderful cute caption thanks amy love it

jessybaby
would have loved to have seen the mommies running to help
a new me teehee
baby5522
JessyBaby, curtsies to you. Fank you so very much for your comment. I know this is very late, either I was illwhen you originaly posted your comment, or I did not get a notification. From what I know and am aware of, with the new upgrade to sissykiss, new comments on older posts are no longer sent out.

Where as with the old original system, it not mattered how long ago I made a post, if someone made a new comment, I got an email notifaction. I wish that was still in place, since I can not know without me logging in at random for me to notice new comments on any of my old posts have been made.

I'm sure that a lot of girls would have qued up all willing to be the guys Mommy. The store would have to get in security to control them, trying to fight over who gets to be his Mommy. *Lol*

Hugs & Kisses

would have loved to have seen the mommies running to help

Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.