PG Sissy baby in Magazine
Magazine alert
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
If any of you want to check out OK the ma**zine in this weeks news stand you will find yours truly as the only contestant shown. 

Did not ever think it would get this much attention. LOL
Being a sissy is soo much fun
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mellsissy
which magazine
Cissy Crissy
The Magazine is titled "OK" it is a weekly publication like people or time but is mostly about stuff hollywood people are doing. You will find it in most magazine stands at grocery or conveneince stores near checkout stands.

littlegirl_inside
Good for you, I hope the extrra attention is welcome *hugs*

You are an inspiration for all sissies on how to be happy with themselves and express their sissiness in a such positve way x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Cissy Crissy
Thanks Littlegirl inside.

You would be surprised at how well us sissies are recived in the right situations.

I also hung out down on freemont st in vegas and was mobed by whole groups of women, mixed groups and even groups of men both gay and strait to have my picture taken with them. Many here won't belive me but i have photo prof of it. Literly over a thousand photos taken. I even made abot $35 in tips.

The whole experiance was fun and flatering. Severl women hit on me pretty hard as well. one even asked me to be very forward with her freind because she liked me.

Hundreds of possitive responses only a couple ov negitive.  

KitaSparkles
I believe you, because 2 friends and I got the same sort of reception in Charleston, SC at Easter. Nobody actually was sexually forward (which was good, because none of us were interested in that), but I would say we had our pictures taken between 500 - 1000 times (especially if you count those who never asked!) I even had one little girl tell me how much she liked my dress. :-) Also had a rather embarrassing circumstance in that my tights started slipping down over my diaper, and I ended up in the Ladies Room to fix that.

Cliques:

littlegirl_inside

Thanks Littlegirl inside.

You would be surprised at how well us sissies are recived in the right situations.

I also hung out down on freemont st in vegas and was mobed by whole groups of women, mixed groups and even groups of men both gay and strait to have my picture taken with them. Many here won't belive me but i have photo prof of it. Literly over a thousand photos taken. I even made abot $35 in tips.

The whole experiance was fun and flatering. Severl women hit on me pretty hard as well. one even asked me to be very forward with her freind because she liked me.

Hundreds of possitive responses only a couple ov negitive.    

Oh I believe you, I know of other sissies who have had the positive vibe being out and about. Times are a changing, slowly but surely *hugs*

What is very interesting is women hitting on you. So many sissies think that women don't want them because they are sissies but there are plenty who do.

Thank you so much for telling us of your adventures, like I say you really are an inspiration to all x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Cissy Crissy
I need to point out that Vegas is a hot spot for people who want to "hook up" so to speek. not real unusual that a group of women might go there trying to ease one of the parties burdens and hoping to show them a good time. there were well over 40 thousand people partying and lookiung for a good time on Freemont St that night. Incase you did not also know that Freemont St is one of the few places in country that you can wonder around drinking. No open container laws there at all infact there are open bars lining the street. All of this plays into account when you experiance Freemont st or even vegas night life in general. All of this taken into account and int's not too suprizing that an occasional women would hit on you. Have you ever been suronded by half a dozen women scantaly clad in sexy costumes wanting to stand and have there picture taken with you? Then have that happen dozens of times every hour? I think you can see what draws me to these events! FYI I was there to just have fun. I was not looking to hook up either. But I have noticed that there are a number of sissies who would like to hook up here on this site. I was hoping to entice them to try it out!!! One atractive middle aged women even went so far as to mention to me that she was more than happy to wear the pants in her house! And understood men who needed that from their women! I'm happly married or I might have gotten myself into some real intresting circumstances.But I did have a very lot of fun fun fun!
littlegirl_inside

I need to point out that Vegas is a hot spot for people who want to "hook up" so to speek. not real unusual that a group of women might go there trying to ease one of the parties burdens and hoping to show them a good time. there were well over 40 thousand people partying and lookiung for a good time on Freemont St that night. Incase you did not also know that Freemont St is one of the few places in country that you can wonder around drinking. No open container laws there at all infact there are open bars lining the street. All of this plays into account when you experiance Freemont st or even vegas night life in general. All of this taken into account and int's not too suprizing that an occasional women would hit on you. Have you ever been suronded by half a dozen women scantaly clad in sexy costumes wanting to stand and have there picture taken with you? Then have that happen dozens of times every hour? I think you can see what draws me to these events! FYI I was there to just have fun. I was not looking to hook up either. But I have noticed that there are a number of sissies who would like to hook up here on this site. I was hoping to entice them to try it out!!! One atractive middle aged women even went so far as to mention to me that she was more than happy to wear the pants in her house! And understood men who needed that from their women! I'm happly married or I might have gotten myself into some real intresting circumstances.But I did have a very lot of fun fun fun!  

Well good for you!! I can just about imagine what it would be like to be dressed and be surrounded by women, but I would think my imagination would not do it justice. But I have my mummy so from my point of view it would only be the positive aspect of being 'out' that would appeal.

It's great to read your adventures *hugs*
Samantha

~cliques~

Cissy Crissy
Can't go out this year just a reminder of last year 
diapersandpigtails
I was just reading this thread and wishing i could do that. I'm kinda far from anywhere exciting and I also have a long term rather vanilla girlfriend so I'm kinda stuck fantasizing and nothing more. I would hate to force others to see me wearing this stuff and I don't want to be misinterpreted. Or exposed. I wish I could go to an open minded place and just be one of many and just enjoy myself. I think I look rather cute when dressed up and it feels so satisfying and meant to be, yet I hate not being able to share it with anyone. Maybe someday. Anyway thanks for the lovely story and inspiration!

sissydina218
i love your look and the talk of being hit on while dressed its something alot of the rest of us would love to have happen i have been out a couple of times and always wished to be hit on by a woman hasn't happened yet but would love it if it ever did
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.