Sissy Baby Graduation Photo!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Sissy Baby Graduation Class of 2008
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

DeliaPink

Over four years each sissy sister helped eachother become the bestest sweetest babies they could be and by graduation day they had decided to stay wittle in nappies from now til forever.

satinsissybecky
Only Tommy was being a good sissy baby so he didn't need a pacifier.

boundandwet
after 4 years of baby nursey school, the girls finally graduated from diapers. unfortunetly, they have already lost all bladder and bowel control forever
shy some times, brave others. i like humiliation, but i am not weak willed. i am your link to the rest of the world, fear me.
SissyBabyCaitlin
Quick note before my caption: I would so join a training class or program like the one the picture could portray.

Kyle the only one without a pacifier in his mouth had taken to being a sissy baby quite well. He was totally bladder incontinent and was deeply in love with his nappies and other girlish things. In fact, he graduated in the top five percent of his class.

Shadowstar

our bodies grow up , we graduate but our hearts and minds never have changed since we were babies oops
*speakcer has an accident without being able to stop*
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Baby_Princess_Amber
Can you believe it this is our last day at the Sissy Kiss Institution. I guess now we better go make our Mommies and Daddies proud.
rainbow24
So Cute 
Love & kisses

prissyprincess
   I wasn,t there how come you get to have all the fun , me,s cries , boo hoo !! giggles I,m coming to the next one .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
ky_girlieboy

From Left to Right
Michael, Jason, Adrian, Steven, and Kevin...
now
Michelle, Jennifer, Ashley, Stephanie, Kristina...
who were turned into girls six years ago.. just finished and graduated sissy school
and all 5 had the top grades and all were rewarded a lifetime supply of diapers, and pacifers and all sorts of baby supplies
and they were all happy as can be... and never thought of going back to being boys again

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.