PG Sissy Baby Furries
A Selection Of Furry Cappies.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
The Sissy Baby Moose:

The Sissy Baby Ballerina

Duke Dodson was the only male ballet dancer at the Prancing Fairy Ballet class, he got teased by all of the girls who went there. He did not like his white leotard, or the tights made for boys. Though he tried hard not to let on how much he wanted so much to wear a pretty tutu instead and girls tights too. But all of the girls knew, even the ballet teacher, they all so how sad he was, that they decided to give Duke a nice special surprise, there was secretly a real fairy that helped to have the ballet class built.

She gave to the ballet teacher a very special bottle of shower gel that will help Duke to be the pretty ballerina that he so longed to be. The bottle was put in place of the usual one Duke brought with him to use, it was not too hard to make the the switch, since his bag was always handed over to the teacher for her to look after. Inside of it was his outgoing clothes, and his usual other items that he always brought with him to ballet class.

Duke had performed terribly and felt so bad about it, that he walked right out of class and took an early shower, he cried like a baby as he showered. But he felt a sudden strange calming sensation come over him, as he finished off taking his shower and dried himself down, he was determined to get back and get his moves right. All of the girls, including the teacher waited with baited breath, as Duke came back into the ballet class.

With it being a ballet class, it had the usual mirrors on the walls along with the practice bars, so that the girls can see what if they are doing all of their moves right. Duke took the spare bar and began to dance as graceful as a swan, his plain white leotard began to suddenly transform and change into a pretty tutu, but that was not al, to Dukes astonishment, he was wearing a diaper too, to which all of the girls and the ballet teacher all thought was so very cute and adorable.

Duke nearly burst into tears, when all of the girls and the ballet teacher came over to give him a great big hug. Telling him that he looked so much better, his hair was long too. Duke even somehow felt better to which he unexpectedly announced that he wished to be called Daisy. The girls and the Ballet teacher were only too happy to accept the new Sissy Baby Ballerina into the Ballet Class.

The Sissy Baby Lovers

Don Duffy-Dog had always been a Sissy for as long as he could remember, but he also loved wearing diapers too, all of his friends made fun of him when they all found out, he thought he would never find anyone that was like him. He searched the internet long and hard and found a most wonderful site called Sissykiss. To which the site had many Sissies and Adult Babies alike and more, to which made Don very happy indeed. His preferred name was Duchess.

In fact that was his user name at the site. He went to the sissykiss chat room were upon he got a private chat request from someone he least expected to get. He was new after all and he had nervously introduced himself to the others that were there in the chat room too. Lizzy Lizard, Roxanne Rover, Holly the Owl, Wendy Wolf and Felicia Fox. It had been Felicia Fox that had sent him the private chat request, to which he accepted.

It was not long they were chatting to each other on Yahoo Messenger, emailing each other and even swapping photographs with each other, Felicia had a thing for wigs, and loved wearing them as much as she loved wearing dresses and diapers. The two lived not too far from each other, which was even better, despite the fact a dog and a fox to be an unlikely match. Duchess and Felicia truly were madly in love with one another, so they set up a date.

To where they would propose to each other. Duchess: “Do you my beloved Felicia, consent to be my Sissy Baby Bride?” Felicia was wearing her very best dress and diaper, she squealed with delight as she replied. Felicia: “Oh I do, I do, I do. And do you Duchess consent to be my Sissy Mommy and bride too.” Duchess gave Felicia a very big grin. Duchess: “I do. With this ring, then I give thee this ring.” To which Duchess produced a ring that made Felicia's eyes gleam

Felicia: “And I too give the a ring too.” Replied Felicia with a ring of her own, to which Duchess gladly accepted. The two kissed each other, then planed the day they would be married, they both got a friend from sissykiss who lived only a city away form them both to take a photograph of them in their proposal pose, it was a lovely shot, as so were the wedding photos, both Duchess and Felicia lived happily ever after.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
The sissybaby moose is a cute funny caption. I like the picture and noticed the pink hoff nails. The princess rabbit looks like she is enjoying herself. I hope the lemonade is good!
Baby Butch
The Sissybaby Ballerina is a good story and caption. I have not seen many furries, but I like the ones here. The blue fairy looks good in the pink skirted leotard. Duke does look rather surprised about the changes and likes them, he he.

Baby Butch
The Sissybaby Lovers sounds almost like a fairy tale the way it is written. Nice job relating the content to Sissy Kiss. Felicia is clearly a "fox" giggles and attracted the sissy dog. Thanks for the sweet story, I like all 3 of these cappies. : )
jessybaby
cute stories, I like the ballerina
a new me teehee

briannafoxie

The Sissy Baby Moose:

The Sissy Baby Ballerina

Duke Dodson was the only male ballet dancer at the Prancing Fairy Ballet class, he got teased by all of the girls who went there. He did not like his white leotard, or the tights made for boys. Though he tried hard not to let on how much he wanted so much to wear a pretty tutu instead and girls tights too. But all of the girls knew, even the ballet teacher, they all so how sad he was, that they decided to give Duke a nice special surprise, there was secretly a real fairy that helped to have the ballet class built.

She gave to the ballet teacher a very special bottle of shower gel that will help Duke to be the pretty ballerina that he so longed to be. The bottle was put in place of the usual one Duke brought with him to use, it was not too hard to make the the switch, since his bag was always handed over to the teacher for her to look after. Inside of it was his outgoing clothes, and his usual other items that he always brought with him to ballet class.

Duke had performed terribly and felt so bad about it, that he walked right out of class and took an early shower, he cried like a baby as he showered. But he felt a sudden strange calming sensation come over him, as he finished off taking his shower and dried himself down, he was determined to get back and get his moves right. All of the girls, including the teacher waited with baited breath, as Duke came back into the ballet class.

With it being a ballet class, it had the usual mirrors on the walls along with the practice bars, so that the girls can see what if they are doing all of their moves right. Duke took the spare bar and began to dance as graceful as a swan, his plain white leotard began to suddenly transform and change into a pretty tutu, but that was not al, to Dukes astonishment, he was wearing a diaper too, to which all of the girls and the ballet teacher all thought was so very cute and adorable.

Duke nearly burst into tears, when all of the girls and the ballet teacher came over to give him a great big hug. Telling him that he looked so much better, his hair was long too. Duke even somehow felt better to which he unexpectedly announced that he wished to be called Daisy. The girls and the Ballet teacher were only too happy to accept the new Sissy Baby Ballerina into the Ballet Class.

The Sissy Baby Lovers

Don Duffy-Dog had always been a Sissy for as long as he could remember, but he also loved wearing diapers too, all of his friends made fun of him when they all found out, he thought he would never find anyone that was like him. He searched the internet long and hard and found a most wonderful site called Sissykiss. To which the site had many Sissies and Adult Babies alike and more, to which made Don very happy indeed. His preferred name was Duchess.

In fact that was his user name at the site. He went to the sissykiss chat room were upon he got a private chat request from someone he least expected to get. He was new after all and he had nervously introduced himself to the others that were there in the chat room too. Lizzy Lizard, Roxanne Rover, Holly the Owl, Wendy Wolf and Felicia Fox. It had been Felicia Fox that had sent him the private chat request, to which he accepted.

It was not long they were chatting to each other on Yahoo Messenger, emailing each other and even swapping photographs with each other, Felicia had a thing for wigs, and loved wearing them as much as she loved wearing dresses and diapers. The two lived not too far from each other, which was even better, despite the fact a dog and a fox to be an unlikely match. Duchess and Felicia truly were madly in love with one another, so they set up a date.

To where they would propose to each other. Duchess: “Do you my beloved Felicia, consent to be my Sissy Baby Bride?” Felicia was wearing her very best dress and diaper, she squealed with delight as she replied. Felicia: “Oh I do, I do, I do. And do you Duchess consent to be my Sissy Mommy and bride too.” Duchess gave Felicia a very big grin. Duchess: “I do. With this ring, then I give thee this ring.” To which Duchess produced a ring that made Felicia's eyes gleam

Felicia: “And I too give the a ring too.” Replied Felicia with a ring of her own, to which Duchess gladly accepted. The two kissed each other, then planed the day they would be married, they both got a friend from sissykiss who lived only a city away form them both to take a photograph of them in their proposal pose, it was a lovely shot, as so were the wedding photos, both Duchess and Felicia lived happily ever after.

Could you do me a favor and ensure that the Artists that made those pictures get their credit for it? The one on the bottom is a known artist named Kalida.
baby5522
Awww, fank you Jessy Baby for your comment, it's nice to see some comments at long last. I am glad that you liked the ballerina cappie, I like all of the cappies, they are all very cute and it was a joy to do the captions for each image.

*Hugs*

cute stories, I like the ballerina  

baby5522
Awww Fank you so much Baby Butch, for leaving more than just one comment, I appreciate that beyond words alone can ever say.

I love sissykiss very much, so it was only right I gave it a mention in the Sissy Baby Lovers Cappie, it's nice to give sk credit and to honour it. I am glad you like all thre stories, I like Furries and Neko's. I have both a Furry and Neko full outfits for my avtar on IMVU.

*Hugs*

The Sissybaby Lovers sounds almost like a fairy tale the way it is written. Nice job relating the content to Sissy Kiss. Felicia is clearly a "fox" giggles and attracted the sissy dog. Thanks for the sweet story, I like all 3 of these cappies. : )  

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch, for the comment, I am glad that you like the Sissy Baby Ballerina image and it's story. It's nice to have capitons in which the images are not of people.

I think that Duke likes the changes made to him, more than he's letting on in the image shown. *Giggles*

*Hugs*

The Sissybaby Ballerina is a good story and caption. I have not seen many furries, but I like the ones here. The blue fairy looks good in the pink skirted leotard. Duke does look rather surprised about the changes and likes them, he he.  

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for your comment on the Sissy Baby Moose. The red square part of the picture was actually a sing in the original image, I copied the original quote, but slightly modified it so it to me read a bit more better than what was orignally on the sign and I felt it would work better having the moose say the actual lines instead, so I used Windows Paint to do a speach bubble, colour inside the circle, then added the text.

Princess Bunny: Of course the lemonade is good, here have a few glasses your self. She offers you a tray full of ten glasses of lemonade, all waiting to be emptied. *Giggles*

*Hugs*

The sissybaby moose is a cute funny caption. I like the picture and noticed the pink hoff nails. The princess rabbit looks like she is enjoying herself. I hope the lemonade is good!  

c2bear
Very cute cappies thanks for posting them their all really good. 

baby5522
Aww, fank you for your comment c2bear. It was nice to do a furry related set of cappies, since I love both Furries and Nekos.

*Hugs*

Very cute cappies thanks for posting them their all really good.   

Fillypony

The Sissy Baby Moose:

The Sissy Baby Ballerina

The Sissy Baby Lovers

The stories and captions were really cute. I loved the ballerina story and caption the most out of the three of them.

baby5522
Awww fank you so much for your comment Fillypony, it's much appreciated. I am glad you like the stories and images and it does seem that the ballerina one and it's story to be a favourite, it's mine too.

*Hugs*

The stories and captions were really cute. I loved the ballerina story and caption the most out of the three of them.  

sarahpenguin
Veeeeery veeery adurable fuzziebabies all obers! I approve! Fanks for sharing des ewif us, were really cute and fun to read! :) *simultaneous huggles an bottomypats*

baby5522
Awww, fank you so much Sarahpenguin, your comments always brightens my day. I can not fank you enough, I'm happy you like these furry cappies, the images and the captions are equally cute, I like being cute, it's what all babies are good at being. *Lol* Again fank you for the pats, all of them.

*Hugs & kisses*

Veeeeery veeery adurable fuzziebabies all obers! I approve! Fanks for sharing des ewif us, were really cute and fun to read! :) *simultaneous huggles an bottomypats*  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.