Sissy Baby Bunting
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

francescd
It is absolutly adorable!
diaprbayb
Wow, I love that dress.

~cliques~

2frilly4myself
oh sooo cute.
UnicornsAndRainbows
I've been drooling over this dress since I first stumbled onto it... If only it were a bit cheaper!!!!

BunnyBoy
You've just GOT to buy yourself a sissy outfit and the sooner you give in to your sissy urges the sooner you can have fun!

Most of the time you get what you pay for I think but there are cheaper options than Birch Place. Try Missy Key or Sew Creations.
http://missykey.com/

Ebay is sometimes worth a look but prices for sissywear tend to be a little on the high side so don't buy the first thing you see without checking the as-new price compared to secondhand. I like babydoll dresses the best but I also love ballet costumes; so far I only have one but I am watching Ebay for a bargain. The ballet outfit I have now needed a little stitching but it has a nice lacey front, a stretchy lycra body and a poofy short tutu plus it came with a pair of flower arm garters all for less than £15. It's way too small for me really - a UK size 12 - but I can just about wriggle and squeeze into it and I enjoy the tightness more than if it were my correct size.

I've got my eye on one of these now:

UnicornsAndRainbows
I just got my first girly clothes, and I'm so filled with excitement that words don't do the emotion justice!
The goodwill had a cheerleading uniform for $1.50!!!! The skirt fits perfectly but the top is almost too tight, it's a struggle to take it off (not that I WANT to...)
Now I just need one of those turtleneck thingies they wear. But what am I doing writing this? Time to put it on, grab my pink pom-poms and PLAY!!!!!

Baby Butch
That is a very cute dress to have and very sissy looking.
Miley
This dress is just adorable!

Rune
Beautiful!
baby amy lee
Simply delightful!

KS
What a beautifull dress!
hugs
Kimmie
glenndee
and with matching ruffle panties I would be in heavenly ecstasy

little_sara
I would loved to be dressed in thick diapers and this dress:-)
Its all about the humiliation
babydoll_andrea
I spent the better part of Sunday swaddled in that very dress! My Mommy Domme even took some pictures. Heavenly!

babytephx
anyone remember this rhyme
Bye, baby bunting
Daddy's gone a hunting
To get a little lambie skin
To wrap his baby bunting in
Cdbaby23
omg i want everything frilly!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.