All R Sissy Baby Alan In Sissy Baby Wonderland. (The Comic. Part 3)
Alan goes to check out an Adult Baby Nursery, stranger things happen whenhe gets there. His real journey is about to begin
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
The first image is of an actual nursery, though which one, the orginal image does not say. I found it on the Yahoo Images Search Website, as I needed an image of a nursery building and this one was perfect for what was needed for the comic. There is no actual lettering on it that says Adult Babies 'R' Us as shown in the image, I added that in SketchUp.

Also there is no actual manhole there, that too was made in SketchUp and then inserted into the original image.

The other 2 images is copyright of IMVU and my own personal copyright respectively. Also please, please give a Big Thank you to PutridPunk, who is a creator on IMVU, who made the special Sissy Baby Alice In Wonderland Complete Outfit for me, at my request. For which this whole comic would not have been possible without it.

Close up images of it shall follow in Part 4 and I do apologise that this part is only 3 strips long, where parts 1 & 2 have been four. But there is no other image to add to this part and the cliffhanger I feel to be just right as to where to leave it, for the conclusion of part 4 to follow. Where this might be short, I would like to hope that a lot happens within the short space of time Alan goes to investigate the Adult Baby Nursery.

I could have included the image of the White Rabbit, but I'm wanting to keep his or her appearance a Surprise for part 5. Not only that, the White Rabbit rushes by so quickly, Alan was not able to fully make out what the White Rabbit was wearing.

Wait until Alan realizes what he is wearing. You are going to love his reaction, I will be starting to work on Part 4 soon. Please bare in mind what I have said, before commenting. Thank You.

AlyssaDee
Dear Amy,

I was wondering how you were going to bring the falling into the manhole into this new extended story. Very well done. I love the purple princess cot and the pink bow in the hair is a very nice touch. The chair next to the cot makes Alan look really small, kind of like the caretakers are going to be almost giants....or did Alan shrink? I guess we will have to wait for the next exciting chapters to find out.

Hugs and Snugs,

Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

baby5522

Fank you AllysaDee for yur comment, I am so vrey happy that you are liking the comic series so far and that you like the 3rd part too.  I actually made the furniture to be bigger, so that my already small avatar would look even more smaller and more baby like. I'm so happy I was able to achieve those results and things to babies seem so very massive and that was how I wanted to create things to be from a babies prospective.

One can scale objects like furniture  in IMVU, as well as copy them, move them anywhere, rotate them too.  I knew the moemnt the request to do this as a series, that the shot of the manhole had to be there, yes people could see it in their heads with the way I did my caption.

I wanted to bring that image to life so to speak, I first tried an image of an actual manhole whtat was without it's lid, but after merging it with the nursery building picture, , it did not look right and the detail of it did not show up as well, as I had hopped it would. So I made a basic manhole my self using SketchUp and took a screen captured shot of it beign shown from above to show down inside of it. That image shows inthe merged shot a little more better than the other merge image.

The manhole itslef is a whle lot more bigger, but the original image was small, not too small. I wanted to keep all of my images the same size of my IMVU crop image work. So I ended up with a msall space in which to get a large image into, the only way I could do that was to shrink the crop image, doing that though loses some of the detail work, the same goes for enlarging the image. It takes a keen eye to make sure that the crop image is at a size where the details do not start to lose their quality and sharpness. etc.

It is not an easy process, it is by far the most hardest thing to do, I find doing things in SketchUp to be a whole lot more easier. Though with that said, there are some things, even I can not do in SketchUp.  I have some crop work that needs to be done for part 4. I have a feling that you just might like what next is in store for Alan.

*Hugs & kisses*

Posted by AlyssaDee
Dear Amy,

I was wondering how you were going to bring the falling into the manhole into this new extended story. Very well done. I love the purple princess cot and the pink bow in the hair is a very nice touch. The chair next to the cot makes Alan look really small, kind of like the caretakers are going to be almost giants....or did Alan shrink? I guess we will have to wait for the next exciting chapters to find out.

Hugs and Snugs,

Alyssa

Sissy_Fairy
Its a really cute third chapter to the story. I can't wait to see what happens in chapter 4 :)
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.

baby5522

Fank you Sissy Fairy for the comment I am so glad that you like part 3 of this comic. It is a joy making this comic series.

Hugs & Kisses

Posted by Sissy_Fairy
Its a really cute third chapter to the story. I can't wait to see what happens in chapter 4 :)

Baby Butch
I like the adult baby nursery and the "woosh" down the manhole presentation. I am glad Alan did not go "splat" when he hit the bottom. Instead he lands in a crib for a sissy type baby. Again these are nice images and story too.

baby5522

Fank you for the comment Baby Butch, it always makes me happy to see comments form you.  I comented on one of your captions. If your saw it and replied, I did not get a notification for it. It was the Naughty One. I also rated it for you too.

I am glad that you liked the 3rd part of this comic. I knew that I could not just leave the image without the words    *Woosh* being there. It had to be there, in true to comic style fashion, or as near to that as possible. It was really great to be able to feature the actual manhole and show a shot of Alan falling, as near to that I could manage. The pose shot is part of an action trigger in IMVU, that I am so glad to have, it made the action of his screems and fall look very good.

I wanted to make sure I could dublicate the same scene/image as the one I used for my Caption. I wanted my avatar to match up as close as possible the same exact lying possition to that of the person in the original captioned image.. To get the shot made, I tilted the camera angle shot in IMVU, so that the view would be looking down into the crib, to near match the image of the caption. Again I can not stress enough, for everyone to give thanks to PutridPunk.  I'm surprised no one has said anything about him or the outfit, then again, I know it helps to see a full and better image of it.

Please all mention your thanks here, so that I can pass them on to him in IMVU. He put a lot of time and effort into making the outfit and from what I know about making outfits on IMVU, they are not easy to do. It's something I wish I could do my self, I was prepared to try and find anther way to do the comic if he coud not have made the outfit for my avatar.

He makes various stuff among some outfits for the male avatar. While I looked for images I could use, just in case he could not make the outfit, I began to come up short of what I needed and the comic looked like is was not going to work, or would end up being very short, due to a lack of having the right set of images. It did not want to let down those who made the request for this series, most of all, I did not want to let down AlyssaDee, I could tell how much she really wanted to see the caption become a full series.

I certainly would not have been able to forgive myself, if I had failed her. PutridPunk went out of his way to make the Sissy Baby version of Alice's Dress and to make it pink & white instead of the traditional blue & white. Mostly because I'm not fond of the colour blue personally and to really capitalise on the fact that this to be a true Sissy Baby version of Alice's Adventures In Wonderland, the outfit had to be pink & white.

For added fun and humilation of the main Character, in the most fun and cute way possible of course. I requested for the dress to be made very short. You will all see what I mean as I post more of this comic.

Since you are a moderator Baby Butch, would you like to moderate the Adult Baby Nursery? I think Alan looks a little bit lost and needs someone to hold his hand. *Lol*

Hugs & kisses*

Posted by Baby Butch
I like the adult baby nursery and the "woosh" down the manhole presentation. I am glad Alan did not go "splat" when he hit the bottom. Instead he lands in a crib for a sissy type baby. Again these are nice images and story too.

Baby Butch

Greetings PetBabyAmy,

Well you can give my thanks to the Putrid Punk if you wish. I did see your comment in the Naughty Cappies and probibly did reply already.

You may wish to offer the Putrid Punk a perfumed bubble bath, he he! I also just noticed your comment on my SKN update.

Happy Holidays!

Bear Hug from Baby Butch : )

baby5522

Fank you so very much Baby Butch for your comment and I most certainly shall pass on your thanks. He's also my friend on IMVU and he gifted me the entire Sissy Baby version of  Alice's Outffit. Even though I had enough IMVU Credits  to  buy the  complete outfit,  it was a  nice, wonderful and very special Surprise. In return I sent him a big thank you Christmas  ECard.

Since I also  have his  email address. I will check the caption for your reply. I hope more will ask for me to pass on thanks  to  him, when they see more of the outfit. If all goes well, I hope to  have part 4 of  this comic posted . I would have posted it yesterday, but both sk and Pix Princess  were being slow  in loading  their pages, etc. Even after clearing  my history etc.

I hope  not to experience any further problems today. I have lots  that I need to  do and Santa  wont be happy with me should I turn up late (See Comment Reply for sk update 4) *Smiles and giggles*

I would not want to give Putrid Punk the wrong impression giving  him a  perfumed bubble bath, I'll give him a pretty frilly pink fairy tutu in his size instead and then give him the bubble bath anyway. *Lol*

Warm Hugs  & Sweet Kisses from me to  you.

Posted by Baby Butch

Greetings PetBabyAmy,

Well you can give my thanks to the Putrid Punk if you wish. I did see your comment in the Naughty Cappies and probibly did reply already.

You may wish to offer the Putrid Punk a perfumed bubble bath, he he! I also just noticed your comment on my SKN update.

Happy Holidays!

Bear Hug from Baby Butch : )

sissydina218
really like where this is going, sorry read them in wrong order

baby5522

Fank you for your comment Sissy Dina. Not to worry about reading these in the wrong order. I am glad that you like the comic.

Hugs & kisses*

Posted by sissydina218
really like where this is going, sorry read them in wrong order

BabyEric81
oh I love it love it love it
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.