R Sissy OR Baby
Two cappies and a poll to chose your favorite.
Posted on
Sissy OR Baby - Two cappies and a poll to chose your favorite., Schoolgirl,Sissy,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Sissy OR Baby - Two cappies and a poll to chose your favorite., Schoolgirl,Sissy,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
Which cappie is best?
Big Deal
6 votes
Come In
10 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
the big deal I pick baby butch 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I also picked Big Deal liking that scanero a bit more. It was a close decision!
sissybabysamantha2
I Choose come in As i like being a baby  but the ideal thing would be to combine the two and be a sissy baby    

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 You want the best of both worlds so to speak and that could be more fun. Nice to see you chose Come In. As a schoolgirl I would hope to end up in diapers eventually.

Baby Puss
Great cappie idea BabyButch.
What a nice scenario, Come In is. So many things can happen to Tom, once under control. I shutter to think! (No I don’t!) 😁 

Baby Butch

@ Baby Puss
 Tom is in big trouble not being loyal to Jenny. She may have more plans on her mind.
lil sissie's Mummy
BabyButch I think that I'm gonna have to go with come in as I have a little one myself . And I think Tom may have a long time being diapered . But Big Deal is good as well 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 Greetings Lil Sissie's Mummy - I like your comment and Tom may be in diapers for a while and deserves this. I am glad you like both. : )

Ubernerd232
Tom needs to be diapered for more than just one night. 

Baby Butch
@ Ubernerd232
 Good point and he will find out about that in the morning. LOL
sissydina218
love the captions baby butch had to pick big deal just for the length. one night or four wonderful years of college. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 I agree with the 4 years being better and voted for Big Deal. A sissy student will likely end up in diapers too! I am glad you love the captions Sissydina. : )

babyginagirl
BABY all the way!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I am not surprised by your comment Babyginagirl. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.