R Sissy and Baby
A sissies dream comes true. Crossdresser turned into a baby girl. Bonus Robyn cappie added.
Posted on
Sissy and Baby - A sissies dream comes true. Crossdresser turned into a baby girl. Bonus Robyn cappie added., Sissy,Baby,Diaper,Panty,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Sissy and Baby - A sissies dream comes true. Crossdresser turned into a baby girl. Bonus Robyn cappie added., Sissy,Baby,Diaper,Panty,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Sissy and Baby - A sissies dream comes true. Crossdresser turned into a baby girl. Bonus Robyn cappie added., Sissy,Baby,Diaper,Panty,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
they are good ,,, baby butch 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 THANK YOU - You are the first comment on the new cappies.
Robyn
OMG! Yes, a baby panty for a baby girl...a secret baby girl.  It is humiliating enough to be dressed in a woman's uniform and with a skirt that has been altered to be indecently short and revealing. 

Little baby girls have the most darling panties with oodles and oodles of lace at the legs and across the seat!  The lace tickles my things and makes gives me a little stiffie! I leave a little damp spot my the front of my baby panty. (blush) Should I do a little fairy girl can-can dancie? 

Baby Butch has made it so exciting doing a min-n-match with big girl skirts, nylons and high heels...and oh those nylon stockings! And a super soft nylon baby panty.

Well I do have a Tiny Teeny Tinkle...(blush) so I guess the avatar lets everyone know why I wear a baby girl panty under my uniform.

Baby Butch
@ Robyn

You make those baby panties sound even more sexy and exciting than I thought. *giggles* Ruffles and lace across the bottom is Devine! A new female officer just found out what John has been doing as Missy Marine and Robyn-Anne. Oh no! Here she is with her paddle!

Robyn
@ Baby Butch
  Adorable! Two navy officers going to make Robyn-Anne raise his skirt and get a spanking. I bet they make him cry like a little girl that just fell off her tricycle and skinned her knees.  Ddo you think he will "sissy baby" in his panty? Oh dear, what ever will they do if he gets all icky sticky?

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
 I see you liked the update Robyn. The girl in black is supposed to be you, he he. The uniform matches the other cappie where the other  Marine girl was asking where John was. *Hugs Baby Butch*

fredas
@ Robyn
 i wish that was me xxx

dolliesissy
lol.... John from sempre fi to whimper cry
 < giggles>

Robyn
@ dolliesissy
  Dolliesissy you make me so mad! Humiliating me like that in public (giggle). No, i am just kidding. 'Whimper Cry" is so right.  

I whimpered and cried the first time I was spanked dressed like a little girl. It HURT! and I kicked my legs like a little girl! i let all pretense of masculinity fade rapidly away as my pantied bottom was swatted with a hair brush! She kept yelling "Cry little girl, cry. you are a pathetic little sore...and baby Marine.....prissy little baby girl."  

She made me squeeze into a little school sore...and my bottom was so red and sore...and color pictures with crayons in a My Little Pony book, all while I had a terrible stiffie in my panty!!

I just can't go on, it is too embarrassing. then she pulled out her iPhone.....

Robyn
@ dolliesissy

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
Very sissyish caption!
Robyn
Goodness, you're right, it is so sissy! Can you believe I came out and admitted I have a 'tinkle" instead of a penis and that I "make tee-tee" in my panties?

i'm not the only one that is into "making tee-tee." 

But then she thought up a delicious punishment for me to get in touch with my inner little girl.

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
 The Marines are looking for a few good men. In your case the females can practice their child raising skills which include diaper changes! You could end up like one of the girls in cappie one!

Robyn
@ Baby Butch

What a pretty group of young Marines to run the sissy school!

OM! 

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
 I like the Booty Camp Girls who make Sissybabies one at a time! The Boogie Mommy Academy sounds like a great daycare for sissies! Have you been to both of them? *giggles*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.