Sissy art avatar
Sissy digital art
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everyone,

I'm not just a Sissy slut I'm an artist too!

I made My avatar, This avatar... I'm really proud of it. It's a self portrait of how I hope to be 24/7.

Please let me know what you think.
Also, If anyone wants something sissy and perverted drawing for them tell me and I'd be happy to draw it for you, Nothing is too dirty or kinky. just message me here at SissyKiss on this thread, on my profile, private message or e-mail me at [EMAIL="Sissydollsam@gmail.com"]Sissydollsam@gmail.com[/EMAIL]. let me know what you want I can even draw you (if you send me a photo or a good description of how you want to look).

xxx
x kiss kiss x
(your sissy fuck slut tehe.)
Last Post
29 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 28 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

OhSoSweet926
I love it! It's very well drawn. You're a talented artist. While I can't think of anything specific, I'd love to see some more of your sissy art. Maybe something with a maid or a ballerina?
~*~Your sweet sissy, a girl on her knees, dolled up in pink, and ready to please~*~

Lavander
Wow! Awesome job! You are very talented.

~ Items ~

daysie
great job. ya if you are that good we need to see more pretty picures of yours.
LOVIES

~*cliques*~

diaprbayb
Do you have something in pink with ruffles? 

Just kidding, very nice.

~cliques~

Sissydoll Sam
Thank you, I've wanted a maids outfit for ages ... I'll do something with a sissy maid!... maybe with her duster stuck up her ass or licking the toilet seat clean. what do you think?
x kiss kiss x
Sissydoll Sam

Wow! Awesome job! You are very talented.  

Thank you Lavander... can you think of anything for me to draw for you?

great job. ya if you are that good we need to see more pretty picures of yours.  

I'm drawing some more for you all to see... I just need to have some other ideas of what to draw.

Do you have something in pink with ruffles? 

Just kidding, very nice.  

Pink and rufflie... humm Let me see what I have in the back, hehe.

Thank you sweetie.
x kiss kiss x

Lavander

Thank you Lavander... can you think of anything for me to draw for you?  

Hmmmm... Draw Stephanie from Lazy Town in a diaper, or any girl with pink hair lifting the hem of her dress to flash her panties out a big bay window.

~ Items ~

Silkyanon
Great drawing dear 
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

Sissydoll Sam

Great drawing dear   

Thank you sweetie.
x kiss kiss x
Sissydoll Sam

Hmmmm... Draw Stephanie from Lazy Town in a diaper, or any girl with pink hair lifting the hem of her dress to flash her panties out a big bay window.  

OK sure thing, Stephanie from Lay town in adiaper for you sweetie.
x kiss kiss x

Sarah Candy Lee
i think ur arts great. i sent u a request through pm i hope u got it. i just want something kinda gothic sissyness looking any other details r for ur imagation *giggles*
i should probably write something really profound =)
Sissydoll Sam

i think ur arts great. i sent u a request through pm i hope u got it. i just want something kinda gothic sissyness looking any other details r for ur imagation *giggles*  

Thank you, and yes I got your request, I meant to reply when I read it but I got disturbed and I'm sure you now how it feels when your almost caught being all sissy so I didn't reply straight away.
x kiss kiss x

Sarah Candy Lee
thats fine *giggles* i had a couple of close calls myself. lets hope they never catch u doing anything to naughty*giggles*
i should probably write something really profound =)
Lavander
I got caught yesterday. Very embarrassing. Getting caught is part of the thrill of dressing up, but still when you get busted it makes your face very red.

~ Items ~

Sissydoll Sam

thats fine *giggles* i had a couple of close calls myself. lets hope they never catch u doing anything to naughty*giggles*  

Thankfully I wasn't toatally dreassed up and I wan't doing anything naughty but It was close and made my heart flutter.
x kiss kiss x
Sissydoll Sam

I got caught yesterday. Very embarrassing. Getting caught is part of the thrill of dressing up, but still when you get busted it makes your face very red.  

Oh tell me more!

Who caught you? was it a boy or a girl? what were you wearing? what were you doing? and how did they react?

Sorry I'm so nosy  
x kiss kiss x

Lavander

Oh tell me more!

Who caught you? was it a boy or a girl? what were you wearing? what were you doing? and how did they react?

Sorry I'm so nosy    

To answer your questions in order:

* My wife caught me as she came home unexpectedly from work.

* My wife is a girl.

* I was wearing pink ruffled panties, a padded pink bra, white satin frilled garter belt and dusty rose stockings as well as a pair of her pink slippers.

* I was standing in front of my computer pleasuring myself to http://www.sheerio.com. I heard the door open in the other part of the house so I threw on a baggy shirt and pajama bottoms to cover up. When she came in I was closing all the windows and you could see my stockinged feet and breasts.

* She was very low key and laid back about it as I am with her when I catch her masturbating. But that did not make it any less humiliating for me.

~ Items ~

Sissydoll Sam

To answer your questions in order:

* My wife caught me as she came home unexpectedly from work.

* My wife is a girl.

* I was wearing pink ruffled panties, a padded pink bra, white satin frilled garter belt and dusty rose stockings as well as a pair of her pink slippers.

* I was standing in front of my computer pleasuring myself to http://www.sheerio.com. I heard the door open in the other part of the house so I threw on a baggy shirt and pajama bottoms to cover up. When she came in I was closing all the windows and you could see my stockinged feet and breasts.

* She was very low key and laid back about it as I am with her when I catch her masturbating. But that did not make it any less humiliating for me.  

I take it your wife knows you're sissy...

Can I ask your advise? I don't know why I asked permission because I'm just going to ask anyway.

I was chatting with a friend I haven't seen in ages the other day about sex, anal sex to be exact and she said she'd like to fuck my ass with a strap-on... I got very exited and even started to wonder if she would be ok with my sissyness... I'd love for her to be my mommy But I don't think I'll let her know my sissy secret until after she takes me for the first time!... do you think It's the right way to go or should I just tell her I like dressing like a firl and taking cock?
x kiss kiss x

Lavander

I take it your wife knows you're sissy...  

I told my wife about my cross dressing before we got married. I thought that was the only fair and responsible thing to do.

Can I ask your advise? I don't know why I asked permission because I'm just going to ask anyway.

I was chatting with a friend I haven't seen in ages the other day about sex, anal sex to be exact and she said she'd like to fuck my ass with a strap-on... I got very exited and even started to wonder if she would be ok with my sissyness... I'd love for her to be my mommy But I don't think I'll let her know my sissy secret until after she takes me for the first time!... do you think It's the right way to go or should I just tell her I like dressing like a firl and taking cock?  

That is a very big question. You shouldn't depend on me to answer it but on your own instincts as the situation unfolds. That said, let's reason this out. She wants to give you anal sex with a strap on. She wants you to take the female role in sex. That is half the battle right there, you are already the female in this act. If you want you can just do it straight and simple the first time then let her know how much you enjoyed it.

Now the fact that you like to take it up the ass like a girl is open and on the table. The next time you should suggest that if you are going to be the girl, you should wear some feminine item of clothing. Just joke around about it if you think you need to gauge her reaction. Perhaps a bra and a dress so that she has to get you in the mood like any guy has to get a girl in the mood by going through your breasts first. Play it by ear, that was only a suggestion and it was really pushing it. You see, I have no idea of what her thinking or reasoning is. Maybe she just wants to see if you chicken out, perhaps she was bluffing. I have no way of knowing, that is why you should approach it and gauge it as it unfolds.

But heck, she wants to smoink you up the rump! That's a win right there!

~ Items ~

Sissydoll Sam

I told my wife about my cross dressing before we got married. I thought that was the only fair and responsible thing to do.

That is a very big question. You shouldn't depend on me to answer it but on your own instincts as the situation unfolds. That said, let's reason this out. She wants to give you anal sex with a strap on. She wants you to take the female role in sex. That is half the battle right there, you are already the female in this act. If you want you can just do it straight and simple the first time then let her know how much you enjoyed it.

Now the fact that you like to take it up the ass like a girl is open and on the table. The next time you should suggest that if you are going to be the girl, you should wear some feminine item of clothing. Just joke around about it if you think you need to gauge her reaction. Perhaps a bra and a dress so that she has to get you in the mood like any guy has to get a girl in the mood by going through your breasts first. Play it by ear, that was only a suggestion and it was really pushing it. You see, I have no idea of what her thinking or reasoning is. Maybe she just wants to see if you chicken out, perhaps she was bluffing. I have no way of knowing, that is why you should approach it and gauge it as it unfolds.

But heck, she wants to smoink you up the rump! That's a win right there!  

I'm not depending on you alone, Just wanted some extra advise. thank you, I hadn't tought of suggesting i wear girls clothing at all but the rest of what you said is pretty much how I was thinking of playing it out. I don't think she wants to see if I'll chicken out, It's a fantasy she's had for a while and I'm the only guy she's talked to about it. I know what her sexual likes and dislikes are because we had sex about a year ago (kinda just hapened one night like it dose sometimes) but she never mentioned this. I haven't seen her in ages and i might not see her for a while still (we live a long way away from each other) but when we're together it's normally fun  

I'll let you know how it goes (might not be soon though)
x kiss kiss x

Pudding
*Bounces* Sissydolly Sam! Sissydolly Sam! How much love does Puddin' have to give to have you draw her?~ :3
You. Have.
Everything I'd ever need.
But.
You can't offer Me anything.
I am happy here living
My dreams

'cause I am who I want to be
pheobe

Hi everyone,

I'm not just a Sissy slut I'm an artist too!

I made My avatar, This avatar... I'm really proud of it. It's a self portrait of how I hope to be 24/7.

Please let me know what you think.
Also, If anyone wants something sissy and perverted drawing for them tell me and I'd be happy to draw it for you, Nothing is too dirty or kinky. just message me here at SissyKiss on this thread, on my profile, private message or e-mail me at [EMAIL="Sissydollsam@gmail.com"]Sissydollsam@gmail.com[/EMAIL]. let me know what you want I can even draw you (if you send me a photo or a good description of how you want to look).

xxx  

polite curtsy

Hello dear sissydoll sam.

Yes dear you should be proud of your work. It is very nice. I love it.

Maybe you could draw a sissy little girl with innocent features and a pretty pink and white dress and petticoat. With lots of bows and ruffles .
Just a thought sweeite.

Love pheobe. 

Twilight Starknight
Would u do me please please please
Nobody wins when everyone's losing

One step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind,

Oh, it's like

Trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe that's there's
No way out for you and me
And it seems to be,

The story of our life

Nobody wins when everyone's losing

prissyprincess
  Very nice art work dear . Keep up all the great work ,   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Kimiko Maru
Your art is amzing !
I absolutely love it !  
0 - 25 of 28 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.