All R Sissy
A 5 cappie story about a boy who is a sissy.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
38 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

TiresiasRex
Ah, the continued misadventures of Keith in diapers! (I am sensing that "Keith and Chloe" are quite the team in your stories, BB!). As for favorite images: in this case, it's all about the diapers. Nice and thick and coveted by moi...I have to choose images #3 and 5! Nice.
Baby Butch
Thanks for commenting. I have done many cappies about Keith/Chloe. I also like the diapers in pic 3. They are old Attends which were very thick and have 6 tapes. New Attends are like tissue paper, too bad they ruined a very good diaper.

TiresiasRex

Thanks for commenting. I have done many cappies about Keith/Chloe. I also like the diapers in pic 3. They are old Attends which were very thick and have 6 tapes. New Attends are like tissue paper, too bad they ruined a very good diaper.  

Happy to oblige! Can I assume that you are back on a restored computer in your home? Or did that prior storm continue to wreak havoc?

As for mourning a perfectly good pair of diapers: I learned last week that Pampers no longer makes my favorite stuffers/"Cruisers, Size 7"...damn it all. Just when they were catering to chubbier babies,,,and adults like me who could actually squeeze into them....the corporation discontinues the line. And now they are gone....and no stockpiling on my behalf.

Alas. The world can be a cruel place. Sigh.
sarahpenguin

Happy to oblige! Can I assume that you are back on a restored computer in your home? Or did that prior storm continue to wreak havoc?

As for mourning a perfectly good pair of diapers: I learned last week that Pampers no longer makes my favorite stuffers/"Cruisers, Size 7"...damn it all. Just when they were catering to chubbier babies,,,and adults like me who could actually squeeze into them....the corporation discontinues the line. And now they are gone....and no stockpiling on my behalf.

Aww.

*hugs*

jessybaby
keith is so lucky, ive fantasized about this happening to me.
SissyDesiree
Thank you for another fine story.
- Sissy Desiree

Baby Butch

Pampers Cruisers were in every store and I thought they were well liked by mommies, Sorry to see the size sevens are all gone. I am happy, the Internet Technician came today and hooked me up to Brighthouse/Roadrunner.

The same man found out that my computer lost it's NIC card from the surge. He was able to hook me up anyway on a second network located on my computer. He used a USB port instead of the Eithernet jack.

Yaaa! : )
Baby Butch

keith is so lucky, ive fantasized about this happening to me.  

I have some similar fantasies and wanted the story to have a doctor in it. I am glad you liked the cappies and my Internet and Computer are working again.

Baby Butch

Thank you for another fine story.  

You're Welcome SissyDesiree, I am glad you enjoyed the new sissy story!
Baby Butch

Aww.

*hugs*  

Poor T-Rex, he will have to find another baby diaper.

Hello Sarahpenguin, hope you liked the cappie story.

jessybaby

I have some similar fantasies and wanted the story to have a doctor in it. I am glad you liked the cappies and my Internet and Computer are working again.  

I'm so happy for you, I'm always looking forward to seeing more of your cappies!!!
LilGreg
of this series!! To have a sweet candy striper diapers me... Oh yeah!!!

Again, most excellent work!!

Baby Butch

I'm so happy for you, I'm always looking forward to seeing more of your cappies!!!  

Hopefully there will be a lot more. : )
Baby Butch

of this series!! To have a sweet candy striper diapers me... Oh yeah!!!

Again, most excellent work!!  

I appreciate the compliment LilGreg.

clarisselovelace
I honestly wish this would've happened to me. I would like to be well adjusted to my new sissy baby lifestyle.
paula_c

I really liked this story so much, especially because he had to be at the doctor's office and then the final pic showing him transformed as a total sissy baby girl in huge diapers is awesome :D
sissy girl   

Baby Butch

I honestly wish this would've happened to me. I would like to be well adjusted to my new sissy baby lifestyle.  

Hello Clarisse, glad you liked the Sissy story.
Baby Butch

I really liked this story so much, especially because he had to be at the doctor's office and then the final pic showing him transformed as a total sissy baby girl in huge diapers is awesome :D  

Keith looks well adjusted in the picture, I appreciate the nice comment. I need a diaper service for me too!

baby5522
These images are awesome, I would like to see some of actual guys though in sissy cute outfits beyond what I already have, it would be nice, not that there is anything wrong with these images.

Pictures of girls suggesting they are actual males is great and of course seems a very popular cappie theme, hence why it would be a nice change from that popular outset. If you know of any place I could find somehting liek that, though hope to see you use some too, I would not want to hog all of the images, let me know.

Great captions as always Baby Butch, you are so awesom at doing them.

*Hugs and kisses*

Baby Butch
Thanks for the compliment PetBabyAmy. I have recently posted a man in diapers and it was not commented on very much. I have noticed most cappies are of females who are written in as males like I do.

In the past I did a lot more diaper cappies with males. Some people used to thank me for posting them. It is a good idea to do more, if you can find the pictures.

Pictures of actual men in diapers and dressed as females are hard to find. I did do a set of cappies on Jason Blunt, it is in my gallery. He goes all out to be a sissybaby on the Internet and asked me to do them.

I have also done cappies on Riley Kilo, he is a sissybaby who shows it off too. I have a few threads in my gallery with him in diapers and girls clothes.

Hugs from Baby Butch

baby5522
Fank you for the reply. I would love to see your gallery, is it open to all sissykiss memebers to view? Is it part of the Pix Princess Network? Thats the only gallery referrence I know of and I am not one to assume that what you have mentioned to be of the same thing.

I agree with you, images of men in diapers or dressed like baby girls are very hard to find. I think I may have seen David Blunt on YouTube, I will have to put in a word search there and see what I get. I have not heard of the other person you have mentioned.

Anyway please keep on doing what you are doing with these cappies and your stories too, you're so awesome.

*Hugs & kisses*

Thanks for the compliment PetBabyAmy. I have recently posted a man in diapers and it was not commented on very much. I have noticed most cappies are of females who are written in as males like I do.

In the past I did a lot more diaper cappies with males. Some people used to thank me for posting them. It is a good idea to do more, if you can find the pictures.

Pictures of actual men in diapers and dressed as females are hard to find. I did do a set of cappies on Jason Blunt, it is in my gallery. He goes all out to be a sissybaby on the Internet and asked me to do them.

I have also done cappies on Riley Kilo, he is a sissybaby who shows it off too. I have a few threads in my gallery with him in diapers and girls clothes.

Hugs from Baby Butch  

Baby Butch
I have my Gallery here on Sissy Kiss. You could not view my albums on Pix Princess without my password. Every cappie I make for Sissy Kiss is posted in Captioned Piccies and eventually moved to my Gallery.

I am sure you have seen it, Baby Butch's Gallery is listed under Spotlight Galleries. My name is near the bottom. Have a great day!

Baby Butch : )

jessybaby

Hopefully there will be a lot more. : )  

Well, maybe I can meet this doctor if you find him/her for me?  
Stephanie12
i just love the captions and the gallery of girls in diapers thanks.

Stephanie

Baby Butch

Well, maybe I can meet this doctor if you find him/her for me?    

I sent you to a doctor once in an old thread, maybe I could do it again sometime with a new doctor. : )
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.