sissify.com?
your home of feminization
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Does anybody know anyhing about the inside? is it worth it. I was thinking about joining. What are the highlights?
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
I had joined 2 years ago. Good content, nice stories. Seems like a good place if you are into online domination.
~cliques~
dr.heather
Is there anything on there that you can't learn here for free?

Is there anything on there that you can't learn here for free?  

Good point.
I think in terms of material for anyone who is either transsexual or an transvestite, there are a good many places where this stuff can be gotten for free. I do belong to a Tg forum which (not wishing to spam this site) that happens to very good for asking and locating this stuff.
Now the online domination bit is speciality at sissify.com and there are those who like the whole notion of being 'forced' to be and to having to submit.
From my point of view it revolves around wither or not you feel the membership fee for being 'in house' and submitting to the Staff is worth it.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.