I sissified Lara Croft!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Just showing my geekiness! *giggle* I found a mod for the latest Tomb Raider Anniversary where you can make her different outfits and everything! She wears them through the whole game and even in the movie scenes! So I've been wanting to give her a cute Hello Kitty outfit since the first game came out and wondered what she would look like with blonde hair!  

Feel free to give these a cappie if you want!  
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissySara
I have to say, I really like what you were able to do with those pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
cdbaby
even tomboy's can be sissified watch out zena and wonderwoman your next! muwhahaha

diaperedclaire
I luv this!! I'm a girl gamer, so i know how it feels not to find another female gamer. Awesomeness!!!
please more!

kisses!
Jules
OMG, I loves it..now if only she was wearing a thick diaper *giggle*

babyteen
you did a great work christie. i love hello kitty so i think this is the right outfit for lara
Sonjaneko
Wow thats really talented ^^

babylestat
Christie your able to find all of the coolest stuff as well as draw them! I give it 2 giant thumbs up!
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you." tinkerbell
amylynn
aw now ain't that cute sweety

prissyprincess
  Lara jump,s from her sissy cave only to find she,s been transformed into a total sissy , finds herself in wonderment , its feels good after all she thinks just how nice everything fit,s her , looks into the mirror and smiles thing just what good can she do for her sister sissies out there ??  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
tooters
i like this mod that you made.
cuddly as a porcupine

Wannabe_Baby
Wonderful outfit Christie. :) Any plans for any more adorable Lara outfits?
diapered sissy
lol nice free time spending hehe :)

bernie.andrew
pink suits her so much better
littlemissalexis
Very impressive Christie, maybe she finally ran into a cursed temple she wasn't ready for.

Pic 1: How did Lara get here? Me need to huwwy and find mommy cause Lara don't wike being awone.

Pic 2: I wonder if Lara got outbidded for here hewwo kitty stockings.

Pic3: I wanna go home I wanna go home I wanna go home mommy save me

I say Christie your kittied Lara Croft is wonderful. 
ilike001
 omg i love her shirt pink is so her colour

Jennifer Funshine
These are absolutely wonderful Christie! *giggles*
* just wondering, can you sissyfy Laura in Tomb Raider Legend too? *
Silkyanon
Turning the ultimate mach woman back into a feminine girl is superb
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

Aeris_Jen
They look SO CUTE!!! it almost makes we want to play lara croft just for that.
carianne72
I am going to pull out my Hello Kitty outfit and pretend that I too am like Laura Croft. Of course, I will have my diaper on, and a pacifier in my mouth, and my plastic panties, and my frilly socks and mary janes, and...darn, I guess I can't be like her after all...pout, pout.
Love,
Carianne

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww thanks everyone! I love getting the chance to sissify anyone whether they are TG or non-TG girls. *giggle* Even if you happen to be a video game character that escapes giant dinosaurs.

I am going to pull out my Hello Kitty outfit and pretend that I too am like Laura Croft. Of course, I will have my diaper on, and a pacifier in my mouth, and my plastic panties, and my frilly socks and mary janes, and...darn, I guess I can't be like her after all...pout, pout.  

Hehe I think she would be even more cute with diapers and a pacifier! The software I was using just couldn't do that. *pout* Instead I gave her white short shorts which looks closest.

* just wondering, can you sissyfy Laura in Tomb Raider Legend too? *  

Oh if I ever get that one and find the same kind of hack software I'll do that but I don't have it at the moment.
sissylicious
oh my god! can u send me that game? PWEASE!!!

BimboBabyPaige
That is incredible!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.