Sissification Guides!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

serendipity
didn't work :(
dr.heather
It sometimes doesn't work. just keep trying.

dr.heather
dr.heather

dr.heather
prissyprincess
  Dr. Dr . THX so much dear I know just who I,m going to put this to work on , giggles ,   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Andreea
The link for no. 3 (feminizing your fiance, unleash the inner bimbo, learn "Sapphic skills", etc) appears to be down, but just knowing something like this is in the world increases my faith in human nature.   Thank you so much for sharing.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
becomingkimberly
The guides are on Geocities and when that site's bandwidth has been used up for a time period it locks the pages out. They come back usually in about an hour.

Aoi
Yeah, I read those awhile back on a random site find. I must say they're quite erotic and lovely. I hope the links start working for the others = \
Lenna
There are better places to have the girl-a-matic stuff than geocities. What a pity!!!
If someone of you, girls, has the chance to download the whole site will be a wonderful share.

Thanks at all!!!

Ashe
unavailable :(
Keyboard
bah its down
at least i could read the previous ones :O

francescd
I managed to get through the VP one before it went belly up. It was fabulous! How I w ould love to work all day long in a thight skirt/dress and heels; neve rknowing when some manager will fondle me or order me to my knees.

frannie
Ashe
Wow, I got to the homepage before it got closed off agian.

Twilight Starknight
y doesnt this work T_T
Nobody wins when everyone's losing

One step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind,

Oh, it's like

Trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe that's there's
No way out for you and me
And it seems to be,

The story of our life

Nobody wins when everyone's losing

BabyJyf
These are great to show ladies who are new but interested how to domme. :)

emjay
:( Geocities ruins all my fun
Baby-Renee
Rather thorough.... lol.

babybrittney12
yahoo dumbed Geocities a month or so ago. This is why we're getting error messages.
Just go to archive.org and read them on there. Read one of the older updates, because high activity causes the newer ones to crash periodically

Ashe
Sucks that Geocities closed, now sites like these will be gone :(

mustanglover
wow im glad someone found a working link thats amazingly good find mite need to leave it up on the comp accidentaly
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.