R SISSIES
You never know when or where you might meet a sissy in life.
Posted on
SISSIES - You never know when or where you might meet a sissy in life., Ballet Class,Girls School,Spanking,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion SISSIES - You never know when or where you might meet a sissy in life., Ballet Class,Girls School,Spanking,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
SISSIES - You never know when or where you might meet a sissy in life., Ballet Class,Girls School,Spanking,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
SISSIES - You never know when or where you might meet a sissy in life., Ballet Class,Girls School,Spanking,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
Are you a sissy?
YES
18 votes
NO
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Ubernerd232
Where do I sign up for ballet class? 

Baby Butch
@ Ubernerd232
 The class is filling up fast but you are enrolled. I am glad you like the cappie!
alda
Me too I want to join the ballet class :) 

Baby Butch
@ alda
 Ok Alda, I will add you to the list of students. You can get a new leotard to go with the rest of yours. Tutu's are allowed. : )

alda
@ Baby Butch
  So I'll be there with my black tutu  

Baby Butch
@ alda
 OK - that will go good with the yellow leotard included with ballet class. It would go good with pink too. See you there!

shamrock
 dear baby butch they all good,,,, BUT,,,, no spanking for me 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  I am glad they are good especially the diaper ones. No interest in the spanking ones but that is fine. Put on a diaper!
shaughn
 Hello ballet class. Here I come. Great work

Baby Butch
@ shaughn
 Hope to see you there with everyone else! I will be wearing a pink leotard. : )

sissybabysamantha2
All very good. Spanking and nappies for me i love it     

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I am glad you like one of my favorite themes!
Strictdaddy11
Daddy loves to spank  

Baby Butch
@ Strictdaddy11
 I am guessing Dress Code is your type of caption. The daddy type principal ia about to use that paddle on a cute sissy!

sissydina218
vote for wet panty, had to love the cute diapered cheerleader look. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  Thanks for commenting! Jennifer Aniston would be a great girl cousin to have this happen with, : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.