I am so shy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I am so shy. I do not dare to go out as a sissy. I am always scared to be caught but on the other hand I do love to be seen as a sissy.

So would appreciate your help to make me brave enough to show up

Thanks a lot
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Candie Star
One thing I found worked for me was to go somewhere a good distance from where you live or people you know live.

On the other hand if travel isn't an option doing little things to work up your confidence works too. Start small with your favorite panties and stockings. Build up as you feel comfortable with whatever seems the best to do next.

Something as simple as that, just to run for a coffee and back, is a big step in the beginning.
Let the sugar high commence!
DiaperedErica

On the other hand if travel isn't an option doing little things to work up your confidence works too. Start small with your favorite panties and stockings. Build up as you feel comfortable with whatever seems the best to do next.  

I agree with Candie on this one. Panties are REALLY easy to do and a great place to start. If you're up for it, you should try doing it for a day and let us know how it goes =)

Erica

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.