R Show Time 1
I have my own version about how some old shows could have gone.
Posted on
Show Time 1 - I have my own version about how some old shows could have gone., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Bed Wetter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Show Time 1 - I have my own version about how some old shows could have gone., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Bed Wetter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Show Time 1 - I have my own version about how some old shows could have gone., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Bed Wetter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Show Time 1 - I have my own version about how some old shows could have gone., Diaper,Panty,Sissy,Bed Wetter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
What old show scene is best?
Babysitter
4 votes
Mommy
3 votes
Mother
2 votes
Manager
1 votes
Panties
1 votes
Yes Mamm
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 lmao mes woves these  but I had to go wih mommy

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 These were fun to make and it is great to see so many are liked. Mommy is hard to beat. : )
shamrock
it hard to pick one and they are all good too  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  Tuff choices make it harder to vote. I am glad they are all good. I always loved Bewitched, mainly since Samantha would make a great wife and mommy both.

SissyBabyPet
I voted for Mommy. That said, the captons are all wonderful Baby Butch. I have always wished they would have had Darrin dress as a baby girl for the Bewitched V. That could and would have worked as a comedy scene. While yes it would have been a risk back then, but if done right, it would have paid off.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Greetings SissyBabyPet - mommy is a perfect choice, as you know I love Elizabeth Montgomery for a mommy. Darin as a baby girl would also be perfect. Just call me Tabitha, I can take her place.
Robyn
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
 Thank you, I love your comment and the way you appreciate these old show cappies. Great to see they are getting many comments. : )

Baby Puss
All great cappies, hard choice. I finally went with Babysitter. I like the alter ego situation. 
By the way, I spent many a time, watching these shows back in the day, while I fashioned makeshift diapers for myself. Such memories! 😄

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I can imagine Serina doing something like that to annoy Darrin. The first Darrin was better than the later one. Glad I could stir up some old memories. The same type thing happened to me wishing to be Tabitha. Appreciate the compliment. : )

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Elizabeth Montgomery was great, but have you ever seen her toting a gun in The Twilight Zone?  She appears in “Two” (season 3, episode 1, 1961), with Charles Bronson. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Yes I saw one of those with Charles Bronson. She looks good in black and white too. Interesting TV history going back so far.
babygirlpansy
when this sissy was foolishly pretending to be a "boy" . It dreamed that Samantha Stevens was its 'Mpmmy'
permanently a sissybaby 

Baby Butch
@ babygirlpansy
  We share similar feelings about Samantha. She was too good to be true! Lucky Darrin for marrying her even with the mean mother in law. Great to see your comment Baby Girl Pansy. : )

sissybabysamantha2
Great cappies once more. We got Bewitched in the U K i liked the show. It would be fun having Samantha as a wife/mommy she could make you wet your nappy any time she wanted. that is why i voted for mummy           

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 That is a good reason and she is pretty too. I did not realize you live in the UK. I have several friends there who seem to like it.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.