Show Off Your My Sissy Space!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Did you decorate your My Sissy Space oh so beautifully and have it just the way you want it? Let people know here so you can show it off!

Last Post
38 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 36 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

littlegirl_inside
I have!!!!  

It's such a wonderful thing to have, mine needs a bit of tweaking but I love having a little bit of my own sissy space. The blog part is a really good idea.
Samantha

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh I love your piccy you have in there! Your blogs are so much fun to read!  

littlegirl_inside

Aw thankyou very much (blush & giggles)

And thankyou for providing such a wonderful place for sissies to express themselves.
Samantha

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww I'm happy too!  

Daddysgirl
I like my lil sissyspace. ^_^ it's a wonderful place where i can be me! Everyone should come see it and network with me!  

GoldilocksParadox
ya! i loveeeeeee my sissyspace. it truly is me! <3333

ty christie!!!

Robyn

little_boy_pink
It's such a good feature, I've put up some quotes but pictures and big bits of writing will have to wait... The quotes are good though! If you're ever in need of a randomly displayed quote you know where to go! If you like them do tell me, pictures and stuff will come when I can them add.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

Jennifer Funshine
I've finally figured out how to utilize my sissy space and wish to thank every one at Sissy Kiss for such a useful feature! *Huggles" & *Kisses*
Ashe

gigglefairy
Here is mine:

http://www.sissykiss.com/z/gigglefairy

I've decided to do a little segment with mine every now and then, called "Gigglefairy Says!". Basically, I just talk about girly things, like ribbons, dresses, fairies, witches, costumes, anime, hair-styles, dancing, Kimonos. You might remember my "Dream Dress" topic a while back - that's sort of what I'll be doing with all kinds of different subjects.

Here is the introductory post:

http://www.sissykiss.com/z/gigglefairy/blog/?cmd=viewentry&entryid=262

I tell ya, I spent a lot of time just getting the colors the way I wanted them. I take a long time to do things, so my account is often logged out before I'm finished!
sissybabykaty
i waiting for my younger brother to return my camera, umph!

till then there is a picture of my baby starbright my puppies nails are even painted hehehehe

sincerely
sissy baby katie
Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

SissyGirlBrenda
SissyMichelle

deedeesissy
Hi everyone, I have spent a fair bit of time playing around with the settings on my sissy space, so of course I want everyone to see it! Deedee xxx
Lavander
I've done a little work on mine too. There are some great features at Sissy Kiss!

~ Items ~

lisatiffany
well i finally got my sissyspace profile all tweaked up & for the moment finished, im not sure though.. looks a lil cluttered? my blogs feeding into it too... 

http://www.sissykiss.com/z/lisatiffany

Lavander
Wow! That's some tweaking lisa tiffany! You did more in one day than I've done in a year and a half! You have an awesome profile!  

~ Items ~

april baby
i love my sissy space. it's a safe place to express myself and have fun. it's always changing and so am i :)
Sarah Candy Lee

well i finally got my sissyspace profile all tweaked up & for the moment finished, im not sure though.. looks a lil cluttered? my blogs feeding into it too... 

http://www.sissykiss.com/z/lisatiffany

wow what a greta profile lisa tiffiany

i loves it 
i should probably write something really profound =)

Sarah Candy Lee
i should probably write something really profound =)
SissyGirlBrenda
Updated with some Carebears graphics and cute new kitty picys !
and a few songs that I really like 

littlemissalexis
Wow so many wonderful my sissy space and lovely ideas. I try to come up with something pretty good and i think I finally came up with something I am happy with.

ddaisyd
i love it!
Daisy
Daisy

baby_sara
lisatiffany and sarah candy lee, you both have very cute piccies  
0 - 25 of 36 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.