PG SHORT PLAID SISSY DRESS
Me in my short plaid dress, Petticoat’s, diapers, and frilly plastic panties.
Posted on
SHORT PLAID SISSY DRESS - Me in my short plaid dress, Petticoat’s, diapers, and frilly plastic panties., Short sissy dress, Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers SHORT PLAID SISSY DRESS - Me in my short plaid dress, Petticoat’s, diapers, and frilly plastic panties., Short sissy dress, Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
SHORT PLAID SISSY DRESS - Me in my short plaid dress, Petticoat’s, diapers, and frilly plastic panties., Short sissy dress, Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
SHORT PLAID SISSY DRESS - Me in my short plaid dress, Petticoat’s, diapers, and frilly plastic panties., Short sissy dress, Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Another fine outfit. Me in my short plaid dress, pettieslip, cloth diapers, frilly plastic panties, and socks! Hope you like it? 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Another great outfit. I also like the curls in your hair style.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  thank you. Sausage curls, and pigtails, what every little girl wants. 😁
sissybabysamantha2
What a beautiful dress it suits you well. Yo have a nice collection of baby pants to go with it. And i love the reins and mittens and socks      

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thanks very much! I enjoy that dress, but somehow, unfortunately, it got tighter? Don’t know how? LOL. Actually, it was always a bit tight in the chest. It wasn’t a made to measure dress. I love frilly panties, especially plastic lined, and I have a vast collection. Same for my socks, I’ve been collecting for many years. I did want to wear white shoes, to help show off my socks better, but they were buried in one of my storage totes in the attic at the time. 

kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! My oh my - that is another wonderful dress you have there sweetie. I thought it was a pinafore style over a little white blouse (like my blue gingham) but can see that it is a full dress. I love plaid - just think it's striking. I do love your pairs of frilly plastic panties - they really are cute honey. Tho I did notice that you have changed thru several pairs whilst fastened up in your pretty outfit - I hope that's thru a sense of sissy fashion rather then having to need to - might explain why you aren't sitting comfortably in the last few shots tho (giggles). xxxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  Hiya, back at ya Kay! Thank you so much. Yes, this plaid dress is one pice, full dress. I like the style of it very much, as does mommy. It is a bit on the tight side for me though, I had to assist mommy in getting the zipper done up proper. (Sneeking to many cookies, I guess?)🤭 But, really it was always tight on me, since I first got it. As for my frilly plastic panties, they were changed strictly for show. Mommy, wanted to see me in several different pairs, for comparison. That is not to say, I didn’t need an actual diaper change later on ☺️ 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.