Shoe in the UK
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hey all,

Im looking for some nice/sexy shoes in the uk that dont cost too much.

I do like high heels.

Where is a good shop to buy from and what are your fav type of shoes.
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
I tend to scavenge charity shops, and occasionally get lucky ... but not with my heels, sadly, which look alright but are one size too small (and heels are not known for their comfort at the best of times). If your feet aren't too large, however, those shops can sometimes provide a varied selection of affordable shoes. If they are large, online shops may be a more likely option (Mine are women's size 9, which is by no means common enough).
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
sissyjennifer
Thanks Andreea,

I think im the same shoe size as you, but i can get into about size 8.
So ill be looking in charity shops when i get some money and show you what i get.

prissyprincess

I tend to scavenge charity shops, and occasionally get lucky ... but not with my heels, sadly, which look alright but are one size too small (and heels are not known for their comfort at the best of times). If your feet aren't too large, however, those shops can sometimes provide a varied selection of affordable shoes. If they are large, online shops may be a more likely option (Mine are women's size 9, which is by no means common enough).  

I simply LOve you in heels . extra great as long as your taller than I.  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
prissyprincess
  I love heels just have a hard time finding wide sizes. Just be sure to show us what you do get . when you pick them up. 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Andreea

I simply LOve you in heels . extra great as long as your taller than I.    

Who's an absolute sweetie?   I believe I owe you a hug and a kiss, and now seems the ideal time to return them.  

0  1 ***HUGE HUG***  2  3  4
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
sissy sabrina
You could try priceless shoes, They go up to size 9 and seem to be cheap enough.
I think they have a web site and are part of Barratts shoes.
I like high heels too and have bought a few pairs from there and they are ok.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.