i am shocked at myself
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
today i managed to bring myself to taste my own cum, i was going to back out and then i came b4 i could back out of it, to my suprise i actully liked the taste so much i swollowed, i am so shocked at myself that i did it.
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Dru
Thats always a good thing to know. Now you know what to do if your stranded in a desert and things are looking bleak and there's no sign of anything to drink. Could be a live saver you never know  
OopsiePanty

today i managed to bring myself to taste my own cum, i was going to back out and then i came b4 i could back out of it, to my suprise i actully liked the taste so much i swollowed, i am so shocked at myself that i did it.  

Hehehe, I often play with mine with my fingers afterwards to enjoy the strange properties of the stuff. The first time I swallowed one of my own orgasms afterwards it did feel scary to do it at first, but it was nothing to be afraid of.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

tyler199
its the after-taste that gets me. cant stand it. but its still worth it on occasion!
becomingkimberly
Practice, practice, practice until you swallow all of every load of creamies you make.

Pickles
Yeah the aftertaste is weird, sorta bitter? Eh it doesn't say anywhere you have to like it anyway.
diapee underskirt
cant say ive tried it

Precious Isabelle
I've tried and tried and there's no good compromise. I can basically play with myself upside-down and aim for the face with my mouth open. I definitely get a taste (with the added bonus of feeling it splatter right on me!), but the orgasm is nowhere near as good as normal since I'm partially concentrating on keeping myself balanced. Whenever just playing with myself in a normal fashion no matter how much I intend to go through with it after I finish I can never get myself to do so. The taste isn't terrible though it isn't the nectar of the gods either. An acquired taste maybe? Either that or maybe it is just a psychological barrier I need to get over.
I have the same problem. Before I orgasm, I really am intent on doing it. But then immediately after, I can never go through with it.

I heard some people recommended freezing it and then heating it up and using it next time before you orgasm, so you effectively get the same effect.

I've tried and tried and there's no good compromise. I can basically play with myself upside-down and aim for the face with my mouth open. I definitely get a taste (with the added bonus of feeling it splatter right on me!), but the orgasm is nowhere near as good as normal since I'm partially concentrating on keeping myself balanced. Whenever just playing with myself in a normal fashion no matter how much I intend to go through with it after I finish I can never get myself to do so. The taste isn't terrible though it isn't the nectar of the gods either. An acquired taste maybe? Either that or maybe it is just a psychological barrier I need to get over.  

Precious Isabelle

I heard some people recommended freezing it and then heating it up and using it next time before you orgasm, so you effectively get the same effect.  

Yeah, somehow that seems even more unpleasant than how it feels when I try right when I'm done with myself. Guess I'll stick with the old-fashioned method until I can somehow boost my willpower. I'd bribe myself with some girly things if I could do it if I weren't closeted at home with family. Maybe I can find something else.
Princess Frances
I reccomend a few drinks before then stick your hand over your mouth before you've had a chance to think about it
Can you keep a secret?

emjay

I got a stain on my favourite dress' collar that way.
Precious Isabelle

I got a stain on my favourite dress' collar that way.  

I've gotten pretty acrobatic about it and just do it in the shower. No muss, no fuss, no stains!

sissybabytao
iv tryed it once and its pretty okay i guess i just closed my eyes and went 1 2 3 now! and then i put some in and it was pretty hard too swallow but was fun too try it
Princess_Tiffany
Like almost everyone else, after I have my fun I don't feel like going through with it but, if I make up my mind and immediately do it without enough time to think about it, I can do it. In other words don't wait until it's over to start trying to swallow. Of course, having someone to make you do it so you can't back out is the best!!! My ex-girlfriend used to do that and it's the best way I've found so far.
Tiffany
These are a few of my favorite things!

CLIQUES

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.