Shaving it All...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm now completely shaven, with the exception of the top of my head.....

The holdup was my forearms. Wasn't sure if I wanted to get rid of my last visible vestige of "adult" hood or "masculinity" (like I ever had any of that anyway) ***giggles*** but now all I'm wearing is a wet diaper and plastic pants...

What a nice free feeling...now to go jump on a nice big white soft diaper and make a huge cloud of baby powder!!

Last Post
28 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Hi again Wendy Marie, so you decided not to try waxing yet? Or are you still trying to pluck up the courage?   It's not nearly as painful as it sounds you know. The baby powder you need to use is very soothing and comforting  

I'm sure it looks and feels really good now that you're all smoothly shaved but I don't envy you the prickly itchy stubble in a few day's time. Ouchies!

I still recommend waxing for a longer-lasting and less irritating re-growth. Try it next time, I think you'll like it better in the long run.

D>cheery
Kadya
Lol....
The 1st time I did that I remember I had to go to the dokters a day later ... She didn't say anything about me shaved completely (except my hair on my head) but really wondering what she thought! :-)

The best way to get rid of the prickly itchy stubbles is shaving again.

the docter probaly thought you did swimming or something and did that 2 go faster
The first time I shaved was at the worst possible tim ever! The day after, I had my health class switched with gym, I was asked if I shaved my legs for weeks in gym class XP

LG_stephy
ya i decided to start shaving a lil while ago myself...I hate being one of those people who has to shave every day tho...im very very hairy  (
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
It takes me forever to shave my whole body ... and I'm also reluctant to shave my arms most of all (but I've done it).

I've never tried waxing, I suppose I will eventually, when my online Mistress decides I need to experience that. (blushes)

Has anyone tried home waxing?

jennifer
i am like steph, i am a fus ball and there is up side and down side to my hair growing fast as it so often dose< up side, my hair can get long faster, bad side, my hiar all over my body gets longer faster
submissivetracy

Mistress is having all my body hair removed permanently by electrolysis I start my treatment next week. Cindy is having it done between her legs so her pussy will always be visible. She has such a cute little pink pussy I get a hard on watching her been changed especially when nurse or Mistress fingers her while changing her  

I am kind of a little scared because Mistress has informed me that the first few times will probably be a little painful but I am looking forward to also having smooth legs, arms and the area around my girl pole. Up to now nurse Emma or her partner shaves me

Huggs Tracy

Brian
Idealy you should allways wax to avoid irritation, thicker regrowth and itching. It's evern better if you have to go to a salon to get a full body wax by one of the girls LOL  
MommyScarlet
I am a fan of waxing also. I understand that some cannot also though.  

nappygirl
i haven't tried waxing either but do keep my legs, chest and under arms shaved. i dont shave my forearms as i hate long sleeves so would be difficult to hide. XXX

Originally posted by amymaid
i haven't tried waxing either but do keep my legs, chest and under arms shaved. i dont shave my forearms as i hate long sleeves so would be difficult to hide. XXX  

I've been shaving all over for over a year now, and can only say I wish I had been doing this a lot longer. Waxing isn't my thing, tho. It's too messy. Icky! I hate icky sticky fingers! The few times I tried it I got sticky wax everywhere and it just wasn't any fun at all!! So now I just shave a little bit every time I get into the shower which is every day (sometimes every day if I happen to get messy down there) so I keep up pretty well, esp. w/any areas from kitty north. Actually I do a better job of keeping up with shaving my body (inc. my forearms) than I do my face....but I'm looking into having a Brazilian Wax job done. To do the kitty area only costs only $50 and it's sposta stay smooth for three weeks. Not sure of how the hair comes back, but that of course is the downside to shaving as was previously mentioned in this thread. The downside to the Braziian Wax is that the hair must be one-half inch (cm??) for the treatment, and I'm not looking forward to having that much hair down there again. Yes the reward would be worth it but some part of me is content just to keep shaving. Also, there HAPPENS to be an alternative to Electrolysis, I know, because I've seen an ad for it in the local paper. Anyone know anything about it? Wish I would have kept the paper! hugs, baby wendy in her pretty panties....mmmmmm..... 
samanthaheart7
Personaly I shave when I can it's hard the first few times you do it but it gets easer with time

Forearm hair seems to be a bit of a sticky issue. I find that if I don't keep up with it fairly regularly, the stubble very sharp, and it's annoying when it brushes against my baby soft body. Do you think that with repetitive waxing the stubble would become softer?

jenna
ok, from a girl who needs to be discreet and doesn't get to shave very often, here's my contribution:

there's no better feeling in the world than smooth legs ... it's just so yummy ... waxing or shaving, i know it's a pain -- but suck it up, your legs look fantastic ... and they feel great, too

Mmmmmm....so true, Jenna! Mees wuvs my wegs when they are all fresh and shaved, n that's when I'm baby fresh wegs!! ***giggles*** But i do admit that I'm not consistent about keeping them "ultra fresh" either...they could stand it right now...usually about every two-three weeks or so.   

LG_stephy
I need to shave my legs every 3 or so days...otherwise it all grows back  
I'm in desperate need of full body electrolysis...  
and why do you really have to be discreet about shaving? even for guys these days, it's not that big of a deal anymore. I have straight male friends who shave their legs anyway...
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
jenna
i hear ya, zag ... but here are two reasons i need to be discreet:

1. i'm married, and my wife doesn't like it very much

2. i live in tennessee

MommyScarlet
 grin( Thank you for the link BabyWendy.
babyandy22
i shave all my body hair except my head it makes me fell more sissy 
your only as beutifal as you feel

babied_cheerleader
would a salon wax your clitty for you? or just to the bikini line? i want to so bad but i just shave down there very carefully!
Baby Kelsey
The Diapered Cheerleader
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.