Shaving Down Below
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I've just shaved my genitals -- JUST as in "just five minutes ago" -- and I need some advice. I'll admit, I was in a hurry and being cautious, so it didn't come out quite as I'd hoped. In other words, there's still some icky hair left here and there. The worst offender though, is the prickly stubble that's left over. I really need to sort that out immediately.

Has anyone else shaved their downstairs area? It's certainly not like it appears in feminization and babyfication stories; why aren't we more informed about the nipping of the razor and as the hair comes out of your skin? The itchiness afterwards? To be fair, perhaps this isn't covered in stories because the Mommy or Mistress or whoever is always the one doing the shaving and I probably should've done a little research before I decided to go through with it. But I took a chance.

I still need to trim the remains of my little bush as soon as possible. It's a nerve-wracking experience to say the least.
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

emma_sissy
I have been shaving that area, off and on, for many years and have found that a certain amount of itching is inevitable. For longer hair, I try to clip it with an electric shaver first, then use a blade. If you just use an electric clipper, the area is not ideally smooth, but it itches less. Be very careful on the scrotum, as electric shavers will nip loose skin - stick with a blade there. With a blade, I usually avoid shaving against the grain. Although that results in the most smoothness, it quickly becomes prickly and itchy as it grows back from below the skin level. Of course, use shaving lather or at least soap as you would when shaving the face. Hair removers might work but there is some very sensitive skin there so watch for chemical irritation. If itching occurs, try some skin creme or even cortisone anit-itching creme.

The feeling of nakedness and smoothness excites me enough to overlook the inconvenience.

Good luck!
Lavander
It isn't as baby smooth as you'd think it to be or want it to be that's for sure. I always start with a bath or a shower, but a bath is best because that softens up the hair better. Just have a long relaxed soak. While you are soaking you can remove the longest length of hairs with some scissors. Just keep trimming away while you enjoy your bath, pull the hair away with one hand and cut with the other.

When you are softened and ready to shave, stand or kneel and make sure to use some sort of shaving lather or even hand creme. I like to use neutrogena hand soap and olive oil! The neutrogena is very mild and will not give you the burning that shaving creme will and the olive oil is very lubricating. I lather up my hands with soap, then pour in lots of olive oil and it becomes a yellow white creme as I mix it in my hands. Lather up. First shave in the direction the hairs grow and make sure you rinse the razor very often as it will fill up with hair immediately on these first passes. Lather up often. Lather will keep you from cutting your skin.

When you have made several passes along the direction the hair grows, relather and shave perpendicular to how the hair grows, to the side. This shaves a little closer. Go slow and enjoy the experience. It can be quite erotic and exotic. If you are having good success you can just stop there. Shaving against the hairs is a deep shave that will remove more skin than you are probably ready to lose. Save it for the next day, you want to have something to do tomorrow right? And this will keep you from shaving yourself raw and becoming disgruntled with the project.

You will not make yourself baby smooth by shaving, you will have stubble and it will grow very very fast. You should rinse well and if you have an after shave conditioner on hand then apply that. My scrotum is fairly hairless and I can pluck the few hairs easier than shaving them. If you have to shave your scrotum do it while it is hot and stretchy and not cool and puckered up. Hold your scrotum in one hand, pulling it out and away from your body and shave with the other hand.

You will need to shave often once you start, but I have a razor I keep in the shower with me so I can touch up once a day. When you get it down to a routine like that, it isn't as raw and itchy as when you first did it. But it will always be stubbly because you cut the hair. Use a depilatory creme if you want to avoid that. The downside to that is that it may burn your skin, especially your genital skin. It is quite harsh. Try it on a small area first.

Good luck, have fun, and enjoy the sensation of being hairless like a little girl!

~ Items ~

Frillyfillies-prev
You need to use shaving lather. Spray the foam/gel on beforehand then shave with the grain. I shave all the time and get right down to the skin without any itchiness at all. Also, try to use better quality razors. The cheapest two blade ones seem to tear while nicer ones with rubbery grips work better.
Wannabe_Baby
Thank you for the advice girls. :)

kristens
I've been having full body waxing, including, yes, a Brazilian, now for nearly seven years and wouldn't have it any other way. As you wax, the hair gets finer and finer and the hormones help with the process. I've already had laser to remove my beard and will need to have it "down there" before SRS
Wannabe_Baby
Update girlies: after my failed first attempt, I was kind of keen to just drop the whole thing. But I went in the bath yesterday and decided to take the opportunity to clean my little clitty up a bit. Now, even though it's not perfect, it's definitely better than before. My tiny little toy is all nice and clear of any shrubbery.

Not completely, I'll admit, but I'll leave it as it is. At a glance, it'd definitely look like I was a little girl to the average observer, so I'm prepared to leave it at that.

dprdwimp
I have trimmed, shaved, waxed, and naired my pubic area for years, it makes the entire pantied experience so much more exhilarating!

I usually keep my pubes trimmed to a very short length, when I have them. I find it difficult to shave completely all the time, especially when I have to do manly things like go to the gym, golf, and play baseball. The locker rooms are rarely private and I sometimes get a curious glance from other men (and yes, I look too).

I usually trim as short as possible on day 1, this includes between the legs and upper thighs. Day 2 I'll use Nair or wax to remove the stubble, this tends to reduce the itching that I would experience if I shaved on day 1. Day 3 + I shave to keep things in order, it will only itch on the first day that I let it grow back.

The best time was when my ex used to do this ritual for me as I did it for her. I always felt so vulnerable and free when this was going on, and then the end result made me feel so innocent and exposed. It is too bad that I couldn't really dress up after shaving, I would just put on my boxers and she would think that my shaved penis was our little secret. Little did she know!
SissySara
I think all the good advice has already been offered, but I'll add you want to be careful if you use a product like Veet or Nair down there as you can easily burn yourself with the chemicals since that area can be so sensitive.

dr.heather
i have been using bikini zone shave gel to prevent bumps and irritation. It works wonders. So smooth!
tooters
I've shaved my legs before and well because of a surgery i had a couple of years ago half of my pubes shaved, I'd recommend using nair. I tried out the nair for men hair remover and had pretty good results. My gf really likes it and well it's a lot more thorough than shaving with a razor is.
cuddly as a porcupine

sissy_sasha
i was going to say bikini shave jell but i was beaten to it!
Itsjustme128
As you shave more and more often the itchiness or bumpiness feeling you get slowly starts to go away. It is a pain the first time you do it though :(

Robyn
Love the somments! I have been shaved, off and on, for years, and really enjoy the experience. Of course it itches! It's supposed to....it also makes wearing panties a lot more fun as (in my case) "tinkie" seems to enjoy it!
Huggs,
Robyn-Anne

Aeris_Jen
If you spend a bit more time shaving to make sure you have all the stubble (by running your hand ovet your leg in different directions) and then just do it every day or other day and eventually it doesn't get itchy and you can do it really fast. Or you could always go the waxing route.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.