R Shamrocks Nurses
Shamrock has more nurses to keep him diapered. Bonus Jessybaby and nurse caption.
Posted on
Shamrocks Nurses - Shamrock has more nurses to keep him diapered. Bonus Jessybaby and nurse caption., Nurse,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Shamrocks Nurses - Shamrock has more nurses to keep him diapered. Bonus Jessybaby and nurse caption., Nurse,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Shamrocks Nurses - Shamrock has more nurses to keep him diapered. Bonus Jessybaby and nurse caption., Nurse,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
I like them all BUT I love the nurse in one she can casts my legs and diaper any time  and I love the nurses in two they  can diapered me any time  THANK YOU BABY BUTCH,,,,,  PS if you do a story ,,,, we maybe like a lot of baby girls dresses and a lot of diapers and lot of female nurses and lot of first-aid ,,,, THAT IF YOU DO A STORY ,,,,,,,,

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I am glad you love the nurses in the captions. I am sure you would be a cooperative patient. I am not sure about the story yet but hope it will be a good one. Some of those suggestions will be used. : )
babyginagirl
Yesssss Mommy Butch,you could admit me to any of the area's the nurses are working at.As long as I am dressed,diapered,and treated as a sweet little baby girl.I would never fight any of the nurses!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I am sure Shamrock will share his nurses as long as he gets taken care of. I will let them know to treat you as the sweet little baby girl that you are!

jessybaby
Oh my! I could use a nurse to diaper me today. I feel sick

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 *Picks up phone to send nurse to Jessybaby's house.* Hope you feel better after she arrives, he he. *Oh no! Emily called a nurse now Jessybaby has 2 of them!*

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  That would be great! I could still use a nurse. Head cold after a week still.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I see you are really sick and hope you feel better soon. A nurse would come in handy for several reasons!
jessybaby
I'd be I'd be so embarrassed if someone was just waiting to diaper me
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
  You are an AB Girl, he he.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.