R Set Of Seven
Seven various cappies in a variety of themes.
Posted on
Set Of Seven - Seven various cappies in a variety of themes., Female Domination,Nappies,Babysitter,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Set Of Seven - Seven various cappies in a variety of themes., Female Domination,Nappies,Babysitter,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Set Of Seven - Seven various cappies in a variety of themes., Female Domination,Nappies,Babysitter,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Set Of Seven - Seven various cappies in a variety of themes., Female Domination,Nappies,Babysitter,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
What cappie is the best?
Babysitter
2 votes
Feeding
4 votes
Lecture
1 votes
Little Girl
1 votes
Nathan
3 votes
TG Chloe
0 votes
The Rules
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Yah, new cappies! Always a good fun time, reading your cappies Baby Butch. I had to vote, Nathan. Hard to resist the others with spankings though. Well, maybe Nathan will end up butts up, over the knee, and have a few good wacks, plus the nursery, plus cute sissy clothes. 😁 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Great to know you still like the latest sets of cappies. Nathan seems like the best of these so I just gave it my vote. Feeding is also getting votes. The spanking cappies are always fun!
nylontoni
 Your capes bring a smile to my face, love them all. Sweet memories of spankings, humiliation and diapering are wonderful to behold. Great job!

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 THANKS - Keep on smiling Nylontoni, we enjoy a lot of the same things. Glad you love all the cappies! : )

shamrock
feeding the one I like baby butch 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Great choice and the winner so far.
sissydina218
lovely new captions baby butch. I voted for little girl, staying at aunt claires seems like it would be a dream. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Good to see a vote for Little Girl. The picture says a lot before I added the text. Both characters fit their parts!

sissybabysamantha2
Great cappies all very good but i went For baby sitter I like her name Ms Hurt Appropriate the way she is using that paddle on him  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Perfect name for the Babysitter, he he. She does appear to know how to use that paddle. I chose Nathan in this set. Feeding came from behind to take the lead. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.