R Serum 1 - 6
A working regression formula is discovered that is made into a serum for injections.
Posted on
Serum 1 - 6 - A working regression formula is discovered that is made into a serum for injections., Injection,Regress,Diaper,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Mind Altering Serum 1 - 6 - A working regression formula is discovered that is made into a serum for injections., Injection,Regress,Diaper,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Mind Altering
Serum 1 - 6 - A working regression formula is discovered that is made into a serum for injections., Injection,Regress,Diaper,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Mind Altering
Serum 1 - 6 - A working regression formula is discovered that is made into a serum for injections., Injection,Regress,Diaper,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Sissy Fashion,Mind Altering
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
This sounds like a good idea to be regressed if you can chose how far you want to be regressed    

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Once I saw the first picture I decided to make this story. The others were in a file and worked out great. Regression appears to be a hot topic on this site so I hope these are liked. Dr. Collins was regressed a bit more than she thought possible. *giggles* I am glad you like the story!
babyginagirl
Please Please Please Dr.Vondrake,I want to be the first one in line to get my needed regression injection,I will have my mommy sign all the needed paperwork to allow me,to become her NEWBORN baby girl once again.But please give me enough to totally regress to complete NEWBORN status,just out of the womb!!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Thanks for commenting with feedback on my regression story. Wow, you really want to be regressed. It may take a couple of shots to get back to newborn!

babyginagirl
@ Baby Butch
  That is perfectly fine,I would be willing get as many as needed to return to complete NEWBORN state mommy Butch!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 You will have to start over as one of those newborns in the hospital. Everyone will look thru the window and say, "what an adorable baby girl."

babyginagirl
@ Baby Butch
  Promise mommy butch promise to turn ME ME ME into YOUR baby GIRL.When is MY very first appointment to get my needed shots in my girlie bottom mommy??? I need soon as possible mommy,so when??

XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Mommy had Dr. Vondrake put you at the top of his list. Watch out for the pin prick that is the shot! Hugs Mommy Butch

babyginagirl
@ Baby Butch
  I arrive for my first regression appointment,and take your hand mommy Butch,as you lead me into the exam room.The nurse then get's you to sign some needed paperwork,then asks you to get me undressed,and to put the PINK cloth gown on me,as you laugh because the pictures on the gown are only of adorable baby girls,nursing bottles and pacifiers.I feel and watch you  removing my clothes,and finally feel my panty,being slid down past my bottom and down my legs.The nurse just laughs,and says,Mommy Butch your Gina Girl,will make a lovely BABY girl for you.As I feel the gown going on me,the nurse then tells you the lift me up onto the table,and put me on my back.The nurse then walks up the the exam table and lifts my legs,above my head to expose my bottom,and then I feel a sharp stick into my bottom,as I begin to cry.The nurse then puts a pacifier into my mouth,and tells you mommy Butch,there  mommy.Your girl,is NOW on her way to becoming the baby girl of both of your dreams.Here is a diaper mommy butch,please get Gina into it,before she has any accidents.She will spend the night in the Nursery wing in a crib,and tomorrow she will get another regression injection into her sweet round adorable baby bottom.

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Mommy Butch has a sly smile. Babyginagirl was growing up too fast. The regression shots will fix that. Mommy Butch applies the thick nappy to Babyginagirl's bottom. "The nurses will take care of you for a while," she said, "off to the Nursery you go." Mommy Butch is a good mommy and feels this is what Babyginagirl wants!

babyginagirl
@ Baby Butch
  As you mommy butch come back the next day into the nursery wing to check on me,you find me just laying on my back,still fully diapered will my legs just splayed out,and notice I have no control to move them.I see you through the crib rail and just smile,and I watch you lowering the crib rail,and feel your hand touching the front of my nursery printed plastic panty and diaper.Then you say,ohhhhhh mommy's sweet baby girl needs a diapy change.As you pull up the side rail on the crib,then you stick my pacifier back between my lips,and watch me nurse it just like I did when I was a small real infant.You then say WOW these regression injections are working very very well.I also hear you say,that you need to go get one of the nurses to change my diapy,and to give me another injection into my baby girl bottom.This regression will not be complete until you are back to complete NEWBORN status,and not understand ANY words mommy or others say,and loose full muscle control of ALL your muscles,including speaking,bowel and bladder muscle control.

Baby Butch

Baby Butch
@ Baby Butch

The nurses have set up a nice play and rest area for Babyginagirl in the Nursery. Baby is asleep, mommy Butch will be back later.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.