PG How serious is your diaper wearing?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hi everyone just wondering how dedicated are my fellow sissies to useing their diapers? Do you use them all the time you know wetting and pooping or just wetting or just pooping? Is it just at home or work as well? do you wear them 24/7 just to bed ect. smiles just currious to see how my fellow sissies out there are doing 

hugs all

molly
Last Post
33 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 30 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

KitaSparkles
I have worn 24/7, but do not do so all the time. I almost always diaper for bedtime. My favorite thing is to go on a trip, and not pack any panties.  :

When I am diapered, I usually just go ahead and use them for everything, but I do try to soil only in private, and change right away. Wetting I can and do anywhere. On the rare occasion I can be visiting with someone who wants to babysit me, it varies. I've been with one who wanted me to wet as much as possible, but not messy diapers. One did not care, she would change me either way - however, she gave me a lot of praise for using the potty, and I found myself wanting to do that even though I was wearing diapers. lol One was diapered along with me, and I also put her in diapers and gave her a spanking. She also made me practice putting on my tights because she told me the way I was doing it I would rip them. Then yet another was adamant that I was a baby and therefor I would be using my diapers and no potty at all. A few other times I have been visiting with "Aunties" (and cousins) who have no problem helping me with my dress or hair or makeup, but they do not take care of diapering.

Cliques:

Babygirl35
I use my diapers every day in every way.  I havent used a toilet for near 3 years.  although my reasons r medical it is still very comforting and almost pleasurable to feel the warmth spread.  As for costs, I found a seller on ebay to send me 2 cases of my favorite brand (Molicare super plus) for a bit over $130.  The seller is quite discreet and shipping is free only taking 3 days  to arrive.  I've found 1of these molicares able to hold a days worth of wetting and excellent odor control for either type of accident.  If unmotivated I have many times put on two in the morning and simply waited till the next day to change with no worries.  
LilGreg
It's a fetish so sometimes it's what I want, other-times, I'll go a different route.

TiresiasRex
I'm echoing LilGreg above. A fetish for me, with varying degrees of passion/interest. I tend to wear multiple diapers - combo of disposables and cloth, for wetting and (ahem) cumming. No caca (at least, not for a few years now). Other than the infrequent wearing to work (which I do as a sort of dare for myself), I usually wear them only two to three times a week...the record is 32 hours; average time tends to be about 4 - 5 hours.

Hope that answers your question.
Princess Jaina
Not as serious as I'd like it to be, heehee... I only wear my diapers at home, and only a few a week. I would wear them more often but with my busy lifestyle I don't have that much time for it. I do use them for everything, though not very often for pooping.
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Sissy_Kimi
For me diapers are expensive, I can go for weeks to months without wearing one. However, when I do indulge, I go for the whole hog in what can only be described as a diaper sadist's fantasy. I.e. I do everything possible in them and stay in them as long as possible so I get my money's worth.
Stay wet
-Sissy Kimi
"I sort of felt like a sissy."
Southern Belle-Poopy Princess
Princess Jaina

For me diapers are expensive, I can go for weeks to months without wearing one. However, when I do indulge, I go for the whole hog in what can only be described as a diaper sadist's fantasy. I.e. I do everything possible in them and stay in them as long as possible so I get my money's worth.
Stay wet
-Sissy Kimi  

Hi Kimi  

Sounds fun! Every now and then I'll do that too... do everything possible in my diapers and stay in them as long as I can.

Definitely stay wet... and more than that if you like!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

bookworm11775
Just do it on occassion when no one is around
MommysSlave
Right now Mistress makes me use them for peeing whenever I'm in a diaper. She lets me use the potty in the morning to poop, but if I have to poop later then it's in my diaper only.

Kimi - keep an eye on Craigslist for adult diapers. Most of the time you can find cases for about $25, sometimes much less. (I recently got 4 cases of Attends for $20 total). Sometimes you have to wait to find the right size, or the kind of diaper you're looking for, but usually at least once a month there's an opportunity to save a lot of money on good diapers (Tranquility ATNs for $20 a case, for example).

Tricia

RoseMorgan
When I have them I wet all the time, but when I don't I often pee my panties.

I pooed my first nappy the other day, wasn't much squishier then wetting.
I love going shopping in a wet nappy or walking the dog in a pullup.
mollytv_99
daddy was soo happy with me today because with out effort i made poopies in my diaper. its always been kinda a problem for me as i have had to sorta force the isssue. but today i was laying in bed for my nap and daddy wke me saying someone smells like she needs a changeing and then a saw and smelled that my diaper was full :).

Daddy said soon i wont beable to wear panties at all if i keep this up smiles i was wiped clean by daddy powdered and rediapered and given a bottle of apple juice as a treat. daddy says later i may even get to play with his pee pee giggles :)

molly

StillTrembling

Hi Kimi  

Sounds fun! Every now and then I'll do that too... do everything possible in my diapers and stay in them as long as I can.

Definitely stay wet... and more than that if you like!  

Sisters,

Whether it's me with a fudgie or someone I'm caring for, I don't judge. It's confirmation of my baby's heart. Feeling it deep within myself is what I'm trying to achieve.

Even though I now live in a house full of men, wear them under my shorts in front of them. Toss in them in the trash some mornings. sit on my bed with the door open. It's become normal in this house.
Prissie

hi everyone just wondering how dedicated are my fellow sissies to useing their diapers? Do you use them all the time you know wetting and pooping or just wetting or just pooping? Is it just at home or work as well? do you wear them 24/7 just to bed ect. smiles just currious to see how my fellow sissies out there are doing 

hugs all

molly  

Sometimes when I get up in the morning I put on a nappy and have a good wee. But never poopoo. I wear my nappies under cotton women's pajama bottoms which I don't mind getting damp. I love the sensation of warmth and wetness in going about my morning routines in a wet nappy.

Right now though, I'm wearing a pleated pink drawstring skirt which shows off my knees very nicely, a pink top which say QUEEN BEE, and pink panties underneath.

Little girl sweetness and delights for all,

Prissie 
   Prissie

Lukey_bunny_boy
I wear when ever I get the chance really, sadly that's not very often. When i do wear though, I use them like you should, to pee and poop in.
If I had the chance though I would wear and use them 24/7.
annie
24/7 for years it not how pretty they are its more about do they do their job.
life is to short to stand in a line for the potty, diaper are for big girls too
luvs and kisses toddlerAnne

Dominieknl
I only prefer to wear diapers when I am able to wear them for multiple hours. I also try to drink a lot of water to make sure that I feel the need and to make them really wet as possible. When I need to overnight in a hotel I try to bring a nappy (but for sure silky knickers) with me to wear after work and during the night.
I still don't find sleeping in my diapers easy as I noticed, sometimes the bed was a little wet too... ;-x
SissyMichele
I wear em all the time when I can. I love to wet and mess now. I found out by having to go messy and my brother was in the potty lol. So I was dipered and said screw it and realy didn't mind it one bit. If I can I would go 24/7 all day everyday lol. Too bad I need a Mommy to change me now  PinkPacy:
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.

Sissy Kristol

hugs all

molly  

I pretty much where them whenever I feel like it. Sometimes I will be diapered for days or even weeks on end. I usually don't wear them to work, as I work in food service, but that hasn't stopped me from doing it now and again. I almost always sleep in a diaper, its just so comfy and cozy. If I don't have one on I tend to tuck a pillow between my legs.
OniKaji
I wear when I feel like it, which is normally when I have the time to deal with my diapered self the next day. If I have to wake up for a class or something early in the morning, I typically don't wear the night before because I always prefer to go to bed diapered.

BabyValentine
I wear diapers nearly all the time. I don't to doctor's visits, or when visiting family (a dozen or so times a year). I wet them, but very rarely poop in them.
To wet or not to wet “ that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The leaks and rashes of outrageous wettings,
Or to use Desitin against a rash of troubles
And, by changing, end them.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/valentinesstuff
http://www.ebay.com/sch/valentine188...id=p4340.l2562
deewet

I wear diapers nearly all the time. I don't to doctor's visits, or when visiting family (a dozen or so times a year). I wet them, but very rarely poop in them.  

Te me they are a treat to wear but I can't in most cases.

When I do get oportunities, I sometimes come up with challanging situations where I may be humilated out in public, but that adds to the fun of it for me.

I envy those who can wear diapers continously as a fetish, as opposed to those that are forced by need, a different situation unless that person can grow to also enjoy the feelings some of us get from this experiance.

Not sure how to explain that feeling, maybe something left over from being potty trained before we were ready?
Panties aren't only for ggurls!

Jennifer Funshine
Well I am sissy baby so my dedication to being diapered is nearly 24/7!

The only times I'm not in my Pampers is when I feel the urge to be my girl-self...
I'll slip into a cotton pair of panties, especially if I'm suffering from prolonged diaper rash.
Of course, when I go to bed at night I absolutely have to be diapered since I am incontinent
and have no control once I've fallen asleep. Messing or wetting, neither is much of an issue
with me, it's what the diapers are for after all and I refuse to be interrupted whenever
The Care Bears comes on television.
HarperMaybel
I wear them when I am alone, but when I wear them I do have proper acidents. I wait as long as I possibly can and then I wet or poop. I have walked the dog once in a wet diaper and along the way I needed to poop, so I did. I was really proud that I did that :)
If you want a sun shower, you'll have to put up with the rain.

blakes7again
I don't wear them to work, but at least a few times a week, and I will sleep in them every once in a while. When I am in them, it is taboo to go into the bathroom, so everything is done in them.
princessbrightstar
i guesss iwear whenever iwant . ive got some tena flex but they are too big for me atm. when i wear i uselly peee but only poop if i relly have to i hate the smell and the cleaning.

i will often go to visit my freinds while wearing pull ups.

BabyBarby
never tried wetting or the other thing, never wore a diaper     
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
0 - 25 of 30 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.