Sequence commission by Pink Diapers
TG/AR/AP/AB/etc, etc.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Visit the Transformation Repository!

Donate to support an artist - TG, TF, Bimbos, etc!
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlemissalexis
Very cute. I just loved it how even though the former guy is the one taking care of the baby girl she is now a girl too and wearing a diaper. I might would have stopped a frame earlier so the maid would end it in heels but the final frame is cute too.

Wannabe_Baby
I totally loved this, thrandall. And I have to say thank you too; if you hadn't posted this thread, I wouldn't have checked Pink-Diapers' DeviantArt this evening. I'm a big fan of hers and she was kind enough to do a commission for my Grace University story too.

Sooooo glad to see she made one for you too. It's so amazing! She's clearly put a lot of work into it.

Mina Silverwind
great job, a very cute series of pictures, and thanks for posting it here on sissy kiss.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
c2bear
Really cute pic thanks for posting it, do you have bigger version of pic? 

prissyprincess
    Love the art work gr8 job sweetie   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
littlemissalexis

Really cute pic thanks for posting it, do you have bigger version of pic?   

To get the big version follow the second link and click download from the left side. I had the same problem.

dazey
Impressive. Would it be out of line to ask how much a commission that size cost?
bugmenot
Thanks for the pics.

cdbaby
ive seen this, its awesome! im thinking about trying out my flash thingy to make it better lol
Baby Red
I love it, its nice seeing more sequences

thrandrall
I apologize for the belated reply. I have reposted this and other sequences at my new website: The Transformation Repository - http://transrepo.blogspot.com - in individual pics. I also have another very large commission coming shortly from Pink Diapers, as well as others by various artists in the works - definitely interested in more AB commissions when I can find good artists to work with (have trouble matching pics to artists sometimes).
Visit the Transformation Repository!

Donate to support an artist - TG, TF, Bimbos, etc!
sissy-toddler-jen
WOW many thanks, what an awsome idea, and a fantastic artist

Diaperskirt
That was divine! We need many more transformations like that!
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.