Secrets in Lace
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
One of my favourite websites of all time. It's a retail outlet for elegant glamour wear and features some of the most delicious models EVER!

They also have an active video channel, twitter and blog etc. You can imagine anyone of these magnificent ladies being Mommy or Auntie. mmmmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGf_wifMMXE
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissysissytanya
sissyjj
I love it! 
~ Items ~

prissysissytanya
Aren't they stunning, mature, elegant and so femenine, the way women should be. They used to have another model that has disappeared from the site and she was just simply amazing. She could have owned me.

Here's a favorite picture of her (#1) plus some others, I imagine myself being brought out to her for inspectio as she decides whether to purchase me or not for her sissy fetish kicks.

sissyjj
Do you know satinbluse.de ? The most elegant Mistresses imaginable. Those German Fraulines... 
~ Items ~

prissysissytanya

Do you know satinbluse.de ? The most elegant Mistresses imaginable. Those German Fraulines...   

All it seems to be is a few links to other sites, where is the content?
sissyjj
Club-Der-Gouvernanten.de The link at the top. Easy. Enjoy a feast of Domme elegance.
~ Items ~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.