Secret life of a ABaby Girl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Jennifer Funshine
In my humble opinion, this is the most heart warming story I've ever seen
involving an AB girl with her daddy. This story highlights the meaningful and more often,
misunderstood elements of childhood regression and how important it is to remain true
to yourself. I am so happy for both of them, they are a lovely couple and it is my hope
that "Baby Ella's" story will help promote a more positive understanding of infantalism.
tooters
unfortunately i heard through Diaperspace from a couple of people that ella lost her job shortly after the show aired...:(
cuddly as a porcupine

babydenna
What a sweet story. i am very much like Baby Ella except that i thrive on being shamed and humiliated about it. i also want to be "forced" into being a sissy baby. Does that mean that i am insecure with what i want? I am so glad that she is so happy.
The Plight of denna the COWARD - Forever Under the Care of Nannies
There was once a VERY spoiled  rich boi ,named denna who could have had anything but acted so silly and afraid, until at age 21 and and hid  behind a little neighbor girl for protection from danger.  The girl ended up having to save denna from what was really nothing at all.  So many saw and all were flabbergasted a 21 year old young man could act in such a cowardice way.  So ashamed was his aunty and her daughters and everyone said that denna is nothing but a coward and a cry-baby and something had to be done.  
The judge agreed.  denna was legally deemed as a coward in society losing his status as a man or Mr, and even determined to have failed the rights of passage to earn the status of even a little boy let alone a man At her wits end and at the urging of her daughters who were younger than denna, back to the nursery denna went.  From an age 21 coward  to a baby more befitting its new status.  

to be cont...

wylo10
im jealous

tooters

What a sweet story. i am very much like Baby Ella except that i thrive on being shamed and humiliated about it. i also want to be "forced" into being a sissy baby. Does that mean that i am insecure with what i want? I am so glad that she is so happy.  

I doubt that you should see your desire as an insecurity, On the contrary Denna I think it suggests that you have an idea of what it is that you want.

Yes her story was quite touching, it's nice to see these small bits of happiness found every so often.
cuddly as a porcupine
Diapered_sissy_girl
it was touching! but im sorry she lost her job, i would hate to have to go though that. i wonder if she is on sissykiss?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.