A second frilly, lace trimmed, pink satin petti for Sissy JJ!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Today I am expecting a second petti to wear under my frilly pink satin dress and apron, and over my pink satin bloomies and black stockings. This will really make the nice dress flare out nicely, particularly when I bend over, he he! I am also hoping my very first falsie bra will arrive too. Although Sissy JJ is rather young for a bra, she will try it on in any case. Dommy JJ is certainly old enough to show a mature bosom under her frilly white satin blouse. I'll shall then dress up as both for some nice new piccies!
~ Items ~

Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
 :

~ Items ~

tamie
 Me too!!OOOPPPS sorry just passing by!!I was not looking!!Honest!!

Lavander
Tamie, it's OK to stop and stare gape-mouthed. It's when you sneak around and peep from behind doors and bushes that get you into trouble. Here, have some popcorn and put your feet up. I saved you a front row seat!

~ Items ~

sissy miranda
sissyjj -your outfit sounds sooo dreamy girly,and feminine.......soooo lovely sooo frilly...kisses and hugs miranda

Lavander
Hey! It's been over a year! Piccies! Piccies! Piccies! Piccies!

~ Items ~

sissyjj
Oh, sorry! Have a look at photogenic beauties 'Sissy JJ's new shoes' posted by kah! Page 6 or 7 thereabouts methinks! 
~ Items ~

diaprbayb

~cliques~
sissyjj
Ahhhhhh! That's it! Double petties! 
~ Items ~

Lavander
 :

Oh my! I can see right up your little dress!!

:

~ Items ~

vsecret
Youre gonna look so sexy in your cute new outfit. 

sissyjj
I wonder if Cheerful Pixie will fly up under my frilly pink satin petties, dress and apron? He he!
~ Items ~

Lavander
So many petticoats, so little time! Cheerful Pixie is like a busy little bee going from sissy flower to sissy flower.

~ Items ~

SissyBabyCaitlin
Oh that sounds like a lovely outfit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.