Scared To Be a Baby Girl . . .
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi. I'm only 18 years old and just a wannabe. I'm actually quite scared to buy diapers, baby and/or girl clothes, as well as accessories. I'd love to wear diapers with frilly pink rhumba panties. However, I still live with my parents and the closest I've came to wearing diapers in recent years is pinning a towel around my bottom.
Last Post
46 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 45 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Dafne
Well now
It's a bit like that for everyone, years of being told that dresses are for girls and all of that nonsense. But when you do get your diapers and rhumba panties, I'll bet you'll never want to take them off.

Dafne
Wannabe_Baby
True, I bet I won't, because I actually long to wear them, and being told that dresses are for girls and diapers for babies only makes me want them more. I'm just very nervous about actually participating and being the baby girl. In case people find out, or something goes wrong (although I can't imagine what).  

That was my first emoticon!

LG_stephy
ya i jus got up my courage to get my first pack of diapers today (i 2 still live at home) altho i havnt tried em on yet (b4 i jus wore make-shift)
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
Wannabe_Baby
Ooh, tell me what they feel like, when you put them on.

LG_stephy
omg im diapered for the first time in so long and it feels soooo good hehe
lots of love
HiddenDesire
Oh, I know this feeling all too well and am deathly being afraid of being found out. Still, you can look forward to the day when you are out on your own and nobody will know if you dress up or not. I can't wait until I can!

LG_stephy
actualy i live with my mother and she does kno (i just recently told her) shes fine with it but just doesnt want to see me in a diaper (she doesnt even mind seeing me in girls clothes?) ne way right now my diaper is both wet and messy and i can honestly say there is no better feeling (disposables so beat make-shift ne day lol)
lots of love
Wannabe_Baby
Oh, I'm so jealous! I wish I was in a diaper, or girl's clothes!

By the way zag, do you have a sister?

LG_stephy
nope im an onlychild:. i wish i had some sibs tho it would of made it alot easier growing up. btw i jus changed out of tht same diaper (i wore it to sleep and everything even in its "condition" hehe but now i can feel a rash coming on) now im in a pair of panties in a make-shift skirt. im loving life hehe
lots of love
Wannabe_Baby
I have a brother and, believe me, it made it much more difficult growing up. I wish I had a sweet sister, maybe slightly older, who was kind and understanding and I could be close to.

Ooh, you slept in a wet AND messy diaper! I'm still jealous but I can't felt feeling a little turned on by the thought of having a mess in my baby undergarments.

LG_stephy
hehe ya but the clean-up thith mornin wath horible. i thmell like thuch a baby now but thts the way its thuppethed to b hehe
lots of love
Wannabe_Baby
Aww, such a cute widdle baby girl! Maybe you should need your ba-ba now . . . >cheery

Kadya
going to sleep with a wet diaper is great, especially when you drank loads of water!
Soo cold in the morning! :-)
LG_stephy
hehe it was great. it didnt rly feel tht wet cuz it was a disposi but it was so thick. i was rly messy tho so the clean-up this mornin rly sucked. it was worth it tho
lots of love

Wannabe_Baby
Lol, I bet it was zag! Maybe with positive thinking, I'll turn back into a baby . . . I am one year old . . . I am one year old . . .
LG_stephy
hehe you could always try hypnotism?
lots of love

Wannabe_Baby
Again, not while I still live with my parents. And I'd be screwed without a mommy to look after me.
Kadya
I think it's a thrill too not to be discovered! :-)

Although the tought to be discovered and as 'punishment' being forced to stay a baby girl is a real nice tought too! :-)

LG_stephy
hehe tht kind of stuff makes great stories but not so great in life despite what you might think now. if any of you are anything like me trust me its the hugest weight off of your back to just tell somebody...
lots of love
Kadya
Would be a huge weight extra if I tell my mom or brothers or so... It's better they don't know!

LG_stephy
ya i dont kno them so your probaly right. it realy all depends on how open minded they are and the relationship you have with them (me and my mother have more of a friend relationship than a mother-son)
lots of love
Wannabe_Baby
I'm really not close to my family, or at least I don't feel that I am, nor do I really want to be. I don't really like them, so I don't want them to find out.

Dafne
No matter how much you think you hate your family, trust me you love them very much. It's hard to feel alone in the world, it's only when you find more people you can relate with that you start to feel in place.
HiddenDesire
I love my family very much, though I may not particularly like a few of them, I still love them. Still, if they found out I wanted to treat myself to wearing extremely feminine attire every now and then, there'd probably be hell to pay. Oh well, guess I'm going to have to stick to using blush and the occasional application of lipstick in the bathroom for a few more years.

Kadya
I have a very good relation with my family. Maybe too good sometimes... don't want to ruin that! :-)
Even so I'm a single dad with a daughter living with me. And surely don't want to confuse her! :-)
0 - 25 of 45 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.