What is she saying?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Well, Christie asked me to bring this along to the Caption Me section, so like an obedient lil sissy, I did.

Okay, so don't just sit there, write a cute lil caption  

Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
I knew that the wardrobe change I gave to the President as his new advisor would help him relax during the speech. 

~cliques~
lilgirlryan
now how am i going to confence mommy i need money for this??

~*Christie Luv*~
The doctor gave him ink blots after visiting Sissy Kiss apparantley only one thing kept coming to mind.

"Why yes, I do have some underwear in mind for you, Stevie. Don't worry, they're not all that frilly ... well, maybe a teensy bit frilly ..."

Dafne
That's right honey you choose the honeymoon underwear, but you know the rules I say who's wearing it.
babygina
I told you,you would have to wear my underware before I started to go out with you.And don't be shy,I can see from your woody that you are going to enjoy this.I think maybe a little to much.Maybe I will not have a NEW boyfriend,but A new GIRLFRIEND.   
++

BrianGirl
Jennifer couldn't help but daydream about the fuure she had in mind for her boyfriend. Of course, he wasn't ready yet. It was all dipers and rhumba pantie for now, but eventually he'd be ready to be a big girl.
bubbleskirtlucy
Ooops. I must have forgotten to pack your boxer shorts for our trip. What shall we do?

diaperlover97
i cant help it its just so cute i must try it on but what about my girlfriend i dont think she knows yet
tamie
 this little outfit should change his attitude 

Baby Akuto
Well you said you wanted into my panities. So here they are. They may be a little tight on the crotch.
Sissy_Lizzy
I have some bad news our house burned down and all your clothes are gone but I have an Idea what you can wear to school

joy888
He doesn't know it yet but this is just the start for him. This will be fun!
clarisselovelace
My sissy is going to look so pretty in those panties. I bet she'll cum as soon as she puts them on.

Pinkish
"someones going to look cute tonight"
keely
o yes you are young man, if you are going to make fun of you sister im going to dress you just like her, yes that means her bra and panties to
http://www.sissykiss.com/" target="_blank">

diapered sissy
good pic,

(cap) hmmmmm maybe i should dress my husband in only panties and a bra for he birthday, all hes friends and his boss would see him *giggle
prissyprincess
  can,t wait till I grow into thoses wonderful panties and bras , giggles , all the wittle girlies I know will Wuv to see me run thru the hall at school in nothing but , giggles , dream on dear,s  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Shadowstar

2)the pink lace pantis suits oy ubut surly evne yo ucnat make that much wetness in your panite from pelasure alone can you?
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
distemic
Now that the genie granted his wish, Josh could go by that lingerie he'd been dreaming about.

sissylicious
Well, Jonh... I think there is one way we can still be together.
rockstar
You're just shopping for your girlfriend? Uh huh. And what size is she? How convenient that she's about your size. You want the frilliest, girliest panties we have? For your girlfriend, of course. Here you go, hun, you'll love this set

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.