Santa came to my house
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Well , I'll just post the pictures and back away. I didn't want to upset anybody's Christmas dinner so I am not wearing them.

~cliques~
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

pinkplushbunny
  Oooooh you ish shoooo luckeh! Santa neber lefted me stuffs like dat! 
littlemissalexis
You must have been really good this year to get so many wonderful things.

diaprbayb
Forgot to post the wrapping.

then, as is our tradition, we went shopping the day after christmas.

Now, mommie was worried she was going to far, but after I convinced her that that wasn't possible. We are set to go shopping at Babies R us to get the stuff she wanted to get.

~cliques~
prissyprincess
  O.K. I,m ready what time is the Fashion Show ?? I,m front row center . Tapping my foot . Waiting !!! Should I come around back stage and help you get something on ?? giggles , YUMMY , YUM . I wuv,m all !!! 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

sissyjj
Wow, Cheerful Pixie panties! 
~ Items ~

Mommy's little one
Wow! Your Mommie and my Mommy must be a lot alike! I just LOVE the princess wrapping paper you had. And you sure got some really pretty things! I showed your post to my Mommy, and she said I could show pictures of my Christmas things too. I guess I have to read to see how you do that. Thanks for showing this to us. I'm a new member and was really worried that I might not belong here, but I feel MUCH better about having joined now. *sigh*. I'm just so happy!

Mommy's little one

Wow! Your Mommie and my Mommy must be a lot alike! I just LOVE the princess wrapping paper you had. And you sure got some really pretty things! I showed your post to my Mommy, and she said I could show pictures of my Christmas things too. I guess I have to read to see how you do that. Thanks for showing this to us. I'm a new member and was really worried that I might not belong here, but I feel MUCH better about having joined now. *sigh*. I'm just so happy!  

Hope this works....

http://www.pixprincess.com/viewlargeimage.php?imgid=6255_610_1230772838_1.jpg

Some of the decorations on the tree are pretty princesses from Kinder eggs.
littlegirl_inside

such pretty things!! It always warms my heart when sissies get pretty things for xmas.
Samantha

~cliques~

diaprbayb
 wow, you got some real pretty stuff too.

Oh I forgot to show my toes 

~cliques~
Witle Princess Emily
I wish i wad a mommy *sniff* your so lucky with such pretty stuff, and where do you get such pretty paper?

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww you got so many lovely gifts! Its so sweet when sissies get what they wanted! I'm so happy for you DiaprBayb! The frilly panties and everything is so dreamy! You have the prettiest toesies too!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.