sailor moon
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

LG_stephy
woah german ebay hehe
unfortunatly i hav no idea how to read in german or how to convert euros to american dollars but those are still some cute dresses
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
Kadya
monently 1 euro is about 1.3 us$

ya i believe that is true, and those are some really cute dresses and all 
Dose awe super cute dwessies fanks fow da wink!  Do you know if dey wiww make da saiwow moon dwessies in any cowow?

PrincessZelda
Cute Outfits!I wuv them all! By the way this is completly unrelated but i'm trying to learn German if you could assist me that would be just great!
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
~*Christie Luv*~
You can change the address to this to look at it in english:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgentlemaxQ5fnew

and the dollars automatically convert english to german with paypal.

Can you tell I spend too much time ebay? *giggle* You can find all sorts of cute baby girly things on there!

These outfits are so cute! Thanks for sharing!  

PrincessZelda
Your not alone cwisti, I spent a lot of time looking for rare games and cartoons on E-bay,needless to say I was heartbroken when both seasons of the Earthworm Jim cartoon were bought out from under me 
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith
jennifer
there are so meny of them on there now from diffrent animes but i love the salor moon ones

lithiumbob
i love the sailor outfits, really would love to get one or two.... or all of them
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.