Sailor Dress at Forever 21
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Girls,
I was shopping at the mall today and noticed this really cute sailor dress at Forever 21 for only $28. I went in and looked around and they have a lot of other little girl style clothes like dresses and rompers and tops for really good prices.

The sizes don't go very big though. I'm 5'7" and 150lb and the large sizes just barely fit me.

The website is www.forever21.com.

Tricia
Gallery Images by MommysSlave
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

LazyDaisy
I got a romper like the bottom one but without kitte from asda, very cheap.
MommysSlave
I ended up getting the sailor dress. Here's a picture of me wearing it.

Tricia

Baby Butch
The sailor dress is cute and very short, you look very sissy like wearing it.
Robyn

I love sailor dresses too, and wrote a terribly humiliating story about being "caught" in one, and doing other sissy things, that Christie posted for me, making it impossible for me to delete (blush) ...link below... besure to make sissy comments (please).

Sissy Busted

MommysSlave
Great story Robyn!
Sissysummer

Hi Girls,
I was shopping at the mall today and noticed this really cute sailor dress at Forever 21 for only $28. I went in and looked around and they have a lot of other little girl style clothes like dresses and rompers and tops for really good prices.

The sizes don't go very big though. I'm 5'7" and 150lb and the large sizes just barely fit me.

The website is www.forever21.com.

Tricia  

i like them both very cute and sexy

thrandrall
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.