PG SAILOR BABY BUTCH
Baby Butch is prepared to go to the playground
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
Wow Baby  Puss You are so right and a great job You have done

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Mes hab my vewy own nappy cappie!
Baby Butch
Who's the pretty sissybaby in a dress and diaper? OMG - It is me Baby Butch! "But mommy they will see my diaper at the playground," I pleaded. "Only those who are beneath you on the Jungle Jim," mommy replied, "unless you bend over." THANK YOU BABY PUSS

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  You are very welcome Baby Butch. There will be a buzz at the playground. Lol

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I know what you mean unless that buzz is a vibrating butt plug. *giggles* Thanks again for the caption!

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  I know what you mean unless that buzz is a vibrating butt plug. *giggles* Thanks again for the caption!

sissybabysamantha2
What a lovely dress for Baby Butch. He Will look lovely wearing it. Dont worry about everyone seeing your nappy They all know you are a big baby. And yes Baby Butch deserves his own cappie     

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Mes happy with the cappie but still a bit shy in my dress and nappy. : )
shamrock
his mommy may take him to the mall only in diapers and a baby girl top ,,,,,,,,,,, I said that baby butch 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 That would be embarrassing Shamrock!

kay3070
I love it Baby Puss! A fantastic cappie and who better to honour then Baby Butch. Gotta say - love your choice of picture too - worthy of a post on it's own but now it's double the fun to see.
   I think Butch better beware tho - Mommy might just have some suppositories in her bag so it could be a very public visit to the poop deck! (giggles). xxxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  LOL, Thanks! Poop deck, then the promenade Kay. Knew you could be counted on for, a bit more of a lovely touch to things. 😉

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Greetings Kay, suppositories and the ships poop deck, oh my things may get messy!
babyginagirl

As Baby Butch's mommy then say's,I will be bringing the diaper bag also sweety.Just incase you need a change while playing at the park.https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.PsXFMRa4AYx6DtQGCS260gHaG-&pid=15.1&P=0&w=179&h=170">

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 The diaper bag is a must for a baby girl like me!

sissydina218
lovely caption baby puss. baby butch you make a lovely little baby girl. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Fank ooo, mes still a baby!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.