Rubber or plastic pants?
A choice of materials.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I like to wear traditional Malayan rubber pants and dipee under all my sissy pink frilly satin. What do all you other sissies prefer?
XX JJ. 
~ Items ~

Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

phyliss
This is a little off subject,but I have some vinyl pants that have started to stiffen. is there a way to soften them again ?
little_boy_pink

I like to wear traditional Malayan rubber pants and dipee under all my sissy pink frilly satin. What do all you other sissies prefer?
XX JJ.   

I have some PVC pants, I like them but I can't say if they are my favorite as they are the sum of my experiances. I do trust that that rubber of yours was obtained from a sustainable source.

This is a little off subject,but I have some vinyl pants that have started to stiffen. is there a way to soften them again ?  

I think once a plastic has lost it's flexibility it's time to recycle- the physical change is as the result of a chemical change- one that is not easily reversible (maybe if you had a well stocked laboratory). That or they are just covered in somthing...

P.S. I'm not always eco-friendly but I do like Orang Utans and so feel strongly for the Malaysian rainforest. "Leave the old men alone!"

P.P.S. Orang Utan is Malay for old men of the forest.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

sissyinplastic
i love pvc/vinly better, there seems to be more designs and patterns out there for them, however I love the closeness that the rubber gives but the downfall also to that is the smell they give off and aginst the skin, especially if you are trying to be discreet and don't want to a have a later sexual encouter and smelling like rubber if you get my drift.....wink
Mviola24
I like wearing plastic panties but I would like to try rubber ones at least once. I haven't had the chance yet though  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.