Roommates
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Sally, I thought we agreed that it was MY turn to have the pacifier today!"

OR

"This town ain't big enough for the both of us!"
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb

Oh My God! Is that milk coming out of your breast? You want Me to taste it?

~cliques~
~*Christie Luv*~

Mommy: "Yes honey I said if you wet in your skirt you will have to undress and put on a diaper like your baby sister. I have two footy sleepers in the window for my two cute baby girls too! I think two naughty sissy boys will not be thinking of bullying their little sister anymore. They will be too busy being my two pretty baby darlings!"

Baby Akuto
"Now it's your turn to show me your diaper."

p.s. where did you find this pic?
Wannabe_Baby
It was (and perhaps still is) on DailyDiapers.

XoFormeroX
when can it be my turn? :)
OhSoSweet926
oooo!!! I love this!!

"I warned you not to drink my soda!! it was special juice to help my bladder problems, and now YOUR the one in the diaper!!"
~*~Your sweet sissy, a girl on her knees, dolled up in pink, and ready to please~*~

boundandwet
" alright now, just walk outside and soil your diaper for everyone to see, and maybe then ill give you the key to the rubber pants"
shy some times, brave others. i like humiliation, but i am not weak willed. i am your link to the rest of the world, fear me.
boundandwet
also, i used to have a mat just like that
shy some times, brave others. i like humiliation, but i am not weak willed. i am your link to the rest of the world, fear me.

Wannabe_Baby
"Okay Emily, just your pacifier to go and then you'll be the perfect baby . . ."

"Really? So I don't have to wear those footie pyjamas on the door behind me?"

"Oh no sweetie, of course not . . . not for a few hours at least."

also, i used to have a mat just like that  

So did I!  
SissyBabyCaitlin
Thomas knew playing truth or dare while drunk was a bad idea. However, things were about to get so much worse as he was pushed out into the hall. Camera flashes went off everywhere causing him to stumble and fall. The laughter that followed made him start to cry proving once and for all to everyone that he was just a sissy baby.

dprdwimp
Now Stephie, we've been through this before! You have to wear rubber panties if you sleep in the top bunk.
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

diapered sissy
lol tis town ant big enough for te both of us hehehe
Silkyanon
I'd love to share that room
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

emjay
Cute pic, funny captions XD
bigsissybaby
Well sissy, since you're already diapered it's time for dinner. After this bra is off dig in. I want you to empty both of your sissy sister's breasts.

Shadowstar
jen:No its m ygo to be baby to day
katie: nahuh
jen yehuh
katie oh stop thsi yes ia mleaking alitle bit andsince oyur clearly the baby feel free.
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
ky_girlieboy

Kevin, said Jason, how could you do this to us? I just wished that we could be girls for 10 years, said Kevin. Didnt you say once that you wished you could experince life as a girl, said Kevin, to Jason.. Yes but i dont want to for ten years said, Jason.
Well its too late said Kevin

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.