Roleplay
An invitation
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hewo evewybody!

I just wanted to say that I'm been looking forever for someone to roleplay with. I'm up for pretty much anything, with reason. (No puke, scat, gore)

So, I'd prefer it through email, but I'll do it through PMs if you're uncomfortable with that. Either way, PM me first.

Turn me on and I'll try and return the favor!

:P

<3

~Tenebrarum~
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
I am very interested in roleplaying with you, just tell me when, and we can do so in the near future.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Tenebrarum
I prefer to roleplay through corspondance, is that okay?

Mina Silverwind
yes, no problem at all, thanks for the information, and we can do a message based one for both of us.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Sissy Jenni
Just commenting extemporaneously:

'Via email' seems like a good forum to me. I find that idea helpful. Your reasons are probably different. But for me, it's because I'm such a newbie to all this - it's a little less pressure, rather than to think on the fly about a topic I'm so new to.

Thanksies!! ^_^
Sissy Jenni

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.