Ripsaw #5 sissy art
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Sissy art Ripsaw puzzles for windows PC
I just love sissy art and games. Here is our sissy art puzzle.

Here is a picture of ripsaw #5 for sissy girls. If you want to try a one art puzzle demo send me a private message and i will give you a link

" class="border_zero">
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lav
I wanna try ... send me link plz
DO IT FOR FUN !!!
angelalace
Here are larger views of Valx sissy art puzzles by angelalace & partner valerie

" class="border_zero">

loridsisi
*waves hand in air*

me too! me too! me too!! Oh please, please pleeaase let me play.

do you need an email for me?

Hugs & Kisses,
Lori...

hey, you know what? you girls could make some killer wallies for the computer makeover forum, hint, hint  
There is only one Happiness in life, To Love and Be Loved. George Sand
prissyprincess
  giggles , This look,s wike so much fun I want to play too !!! Please , pretty please .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

/sissy
what is the objective of this game....
iluqtpis

:~>
angelalace
excellent question

Ripsaw is a fun game for all ages. If you like jigsaw puzzles you'll love Ripsaw. But you don't have to be a jigsaw puzzle fan to enjoy playing Ripsaw. There's much more to this game, and the challenges are many....

About Ripsaw: designed and compiled by Valx and her team using original art created by Valx - all right reserved on all images within the Ripsaw Collections 1 - 10

Ripsaw Game Play: Drag and drop each of the 40 square image pieces into the grid where you think they go. Object of the game is to rebuild the Valx Art Image.

Beat the clock or ignore it: Once you're familiar with the placement of the 40 pieces and have ignored the clock, now you'll want to complete the puzzle before time runs out.

Numbers of Players: Only one player can play at one sitting (which normally 1 to 3 minutes) but multiple players can compete simply by entering their name under "player's name" and adding their score to the High Score database.

How to earn High Score: 1) you cannot peek or stop timer. 2) you must have zero misses when you complete the puzzle. 3) high score is perfect game faster than the other players. Though you could be fast and have one miss.

Show Me Mode: For fun or for the novice click the "Show Me" button then start the game. Everytime you miss on a piece drop, the indicator will flash in the correct grid. Re-drag the image puzzle piece to the correct grid location.

Added Difficulties: Once you've mastered the game, try getting high score when you select the puzzle pieces in order starting from top left to right descending down through the rows.

Replay: when a game has ended and you want to record the score you return to the main screen. However, if you want to replay the game, the puzzle pieces remain in the same place as they were. Every time you start a new game or record a score, the 40 pieces are scrambled and re-laid around the outside of the grid

Memory Mender: Ripsaw was developed as a game, keeping in mind that Ripsaw is a tool useful to the elderly or people suffering from short term memory lose. Memory capacity can be measured by the decrease of misses

As a special deal for sissykiss members, the ripsaw puzzles are available for $10.00
If you want one contact me with private message

we also make another 4 abstrast are puzzle like the ones below

carrilee
 Please send me a link!! I wanna try toooo!!!! 
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee
lacysissy
This looks like lots of fun!!!

francescd
Please please send me the link. (curtsy).
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.